Eleven In Which He Sees The Shore To His Beach

Leon had to ignore the way his jaw hardened when Diego called Francesca beautiful. Leon walked over and Diego's face brightened when he saw Leon.

He dropped his duffel bag and embraced Leon in a tight hug. Leon felt like he was on the verge of tears. He was finally seeing Diego again. Diego was also overjoyed. Francesca watched the boys awkwardly, shuffling on her foot a little.

"Francesca, this is Diego. And the other way around," Leon introduces when he and Diego eventually break apart.

"Ooh, Francesca," Diego wiggles his eyebrows at Leon whose cheeks turned a little pink.

Francesca wondered what that meant. Why did Leon blush? Diego holds out his hand and Francesca shakes it hesitantly.

"I'm Leon's everything," Diego grins and instead of denying it like  she originally expected, Leon nodded.

"He really is," Leon admits.

"He would die without me! I am the sun to his moon! The shore to his beach! The-"

"She gets it," Leon cuts in.

Francesca could already tell what a great relationship they had. Francesca suddenly recognised the voice, this was the person Leon was talking to. When he said they could never be together.

Her happy expression faltered slightly, before she forced the smile back on. She couldn't let Leon see her weak, of course not when he was with the guy of his dreams.

"He's my cousin slash best friend," Leon explains.

"Slash Lovah!" Francesca adds on playfully and Diego bursts out laughing.

"I like her already!" Diego announces and Francesca flushes.

"Hate to ruin your reunion, but those two need to get on set," Pablo says, interrupting Leon before he could even speak.

Francesca frowns, and trudges upstairs to get her bag. When she comes down, she sees Diego wrapped around Leon's leg, and an annoyed Pablo trying to detach the two of them.

"For the love of god, let him go Diego!" Pablo sighs frustratedly.

"If you say I can go too!" Diego argues, holding Leon tighter, causing him to stumble a little bit. Francesca laughs, leaning on the staircase railing.

"It's not like we don't have space," Leon shrugs and Diego pumps his fist in the air, stopping halfway to hug Leon's legs again.

"But he's so loud," Pablo complained.

"Can't be louder than her," Leon smirks at Francesca and Francesca rolled her eyes.

Francesca knew it was true. She caused the most noise on set, with her giggling, snorting and scoffing. Francesca couldn't help it— especially if Leon and Violetta fought the childish way the did. Leon even resorted to pulling her hair, which caused Violetta to lick his cheek.

He refused to come out of his trailer after that, which made Violetta happy because she won.

"Please please peaseee," Diego pleads dragging the end.

"Fine," Pablo says in defeat. "Fine, but you have to behave. After all this money I spent on getting you here you need to be as well behaved as you can manage,"

Diego nods enthusiastically like a puppy. Pablo leads them outside, and the four of them rush to the car before anybody saw them coming out.

A few days ago, Leon had stepped outside absentmindedly and he was ambushed by obsessive girls. One lunged for his sock, which Francesca thought was disgusting. Why would you go for something that would be drenched in sweat?

"So Francesca, tell me about yourself," Diego says, once they're in the car, leaning on the door of the casually.

"There isn't much to say, I'm no star like Leon," Francesca shrugs.

"Yep, she's a bitch and that covers it," Leon says and Francesca smacks his arm. Diego winced at the sound.

"Told you," Leon croaks, rubbing his arm.

"Well then, you are Leon are perfect each other! Your personalities match," Diego winks, and Francesca scoffs.

Did he not hear what Leon said? Because Francesca heard it all clearly. Leon felt a little hurt by her reaction, but pushed the thought aside as he forcibly agreed with her.

"You two are idiots," Diego laughs, his head falling back a little.

Before either of them could give him a sarcastic remark, Pablo told them to get out. Francesca hadn't even noticed they had arrived, she usually looked out the window to catch a look at the swarms of paparazzi who tried their best to see the biggest stars of today.

When they went to the beach -for a scene that they would be shooting today- they saw the director talking to a new face. Leon walks over his curiosity getting the better of him.

"Who is this?" Leon asks and the boy with black hair grins at him friendlily.

Leon didn't return it.

"He's the last character. Ciao was busy shooting a few music videos, and he's ready to come shoot now. He was too amazing to replace so we waited," Antonio explains and Leon just eyes the boy up and down.

He didn't see the fuss.

So Leon just shrugged and retreated to Diego, who was already hitting on the makeup artist.

"I'm so sorry Cass, but my cuz here knows no boundaries," Leon apologises to the blonde.

She sends Leon a grateful smile before scurrying away. Diego groans, sending Leon an angry glare.

"Why? I so could've landed a date with her," Diego pouts. Francesca walked over, opening her mouth to tell Leon had to go and get ready but Leon spoke first.

"I really don't think hitting on every single girl you see will help you get over the heartbreak from Marco," Leon tells him and Diego sighs running a hand through his hair.

"Ooh, who's Marco?" Francesca coos, forgetting the reason she came here.

"Diego's ex boy-" Diego clamps a hand over Leon's mouth.

"Shut up, I don't want everybody to know that I was dumped," Diego murmurs, removing his hand slowly.

"Yep, poor Diggy over here got his heart broken by the boy of his dreams," Leon swings an arm around Diego head, bringing his head to his chest so he could ruffle his hair.

"He was a nice guy. Always cared about Diego, cared about me. He was a caring guy overall," Leon continues.

"Sounds look a great guy," Francesca comments.

"The best,"

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
MARCIEGO! I couldn't help myself haha. Anyway, sorry if this chapter was a little boring. It's pretty much an introduction to Diego's character, who is super important because he's adorable as hell, and you just have to love him.

And what do you think of the Dion friendship? And how's LEONESCA doing? I will admit, it was one step forward and like ten steps backwards for them. Anyway, thank you for reading! Sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈