afterword

ending

So let us talk the ending. There is no other ending, Francesca and Leon do not end up together. Francesca does end up with Caio and Leon will eventually find somebody who deserves him. I know that this is not exactly the ending that you guys wanted but it was the only realistic and proper ending for this book. I will explain this later.

The epilogue, the second one, is closure. Leon has found other things to do, he is creating a career for himself and frankly everything is good for him. It also shows that he is a genuine person. He still loves her and it is probably my favourite thing about her. His heart and the way he loves. When he loves he loves.

Despite everything that happened with her, his love for her never faltered and that is admirable. So while Leonesca may have broken up, I have a lovely guy who I am so proud of. He has come so far. Something I will also explain further in this afterword.

Francesca just didn't deserve him anymore which is why I just could not let them get back together because he is way out of her league in my opinion.

And it shows that Leon is a professional. He will be able to work with her regardless of his feelings. And it shows their current projects and that they have moved on in different ways. I actually really liked it. I had to throw in some Dion moments because they are just wow. I love them and especially in this book. Now I realised that I really like what I did with their relationship.

their relationship

Their relationship is toxic.

This is why they could never end up together. Firstly their relationship didn't start out well, it was never real. And you can get over this and they almost did until she cheated.

And again this can be forgiven but she never regretted it which is simply horrible. And still maybe they could have done something to fix their relationship but then she told the internet all of his secrets and their relationship was just over.

You cannot fix that.

So anybody who really loves their relationship I hope the above explanation helps you understand why it could not be a happily ever after. I did what was best for the relationship and what was realistic. I loved them as well but as an author I decided that their relationship was way too toxic.

character development

They both developed in different ways. Leon became a better person. He was a jerk in the beginning but by the end he found his heart and learnt to love. He also appreciated love in a way. He knows what it feels like and he likes it.

Francesca was actually an alright person in the beginning. But then she became a cheating traitor. So her development went downhill but it was development nevertheless.

Leon is such a great person and I love him. He become such a loving person and I hope that others realised.

sequel

nope! The only sequel would be of the movie but it would not be what people wanted. It would not be Leonesca getting together but rather Leon finding somebody and Leonesca friendship strengthening.

So there will not be one. I like the ending.

new projects

I will be finishing Beautiful Mistake and then there is this Camila book I am working on. The title is still being debated but for now I think it will be Rock Bottom.

And then there is Heaven of course! I am immensely excited about this book. I have plans!

And then there is also this book about a deal between Federico and Ludmila. It will be titled The Coffee Agreement.

Those are my main projects.

thanks

Thank you everybody for reading this book! Thank you for coping with my terrible updating schedule. I feel so horrible about this!

So thank you for reading! Thank you to those who always voted and/or commented. it always made me smile.

And an extra thank you to those who spent the time to actually tell me that they liked my book. Nothing made me happier than people who expressed their like for this book and for my writing. I love you so much and you know exactly who you are. You guys are rockstars!

note

well this it. This book has been so much fun to write, from Leonesca to Dion to Marciego. I loved every single moment in the book.

I loved writing about Francesca slapping Leon, I loved their kiss and I even loved the heartbreak. But like I mentioned before my favourite part was writing any Dion moment.

Thank you for being a part of this book. Thank you for being a part of this journey, my first book in which the main ship totally sunk. There was a warning in the beginning ; ) Thank you! I love all of you!

See ya!

~Lexy 😈