Twelve In Which She Plays Hide And Seek In A Closet

Francesca walked around the studio while Leon and Violetta and the new guy Caio were getting changed. Diego was still standing gloomily in the corner, after Leon brought Marco up he hasn't been smiling.

Francesca realised that the guy really meant something to him, which also made her wonder why they broke up. It seemed that Diego loved him, but the way Leon and Diego described Marco he didn't seem like the person who do something that would end an relationship.

Which led her back to the conclusion that Diego did something wrong and only realised his mistake when he lost Marco. It was a frequent thing that happened.

You never know what you have until you lose it.

Leon stumbles out of his trailer, adjusting his shirt. Francesca found it fascinating how everything he did just seemed better than everybody else. Somebody else could run a hand through their hair, but it wouldn't turn out as effortless and hot -at the same time- like his.

Leon flashed her a grin, and she stuck her tongue out. He laughed, and headed to the beach. Today they were shooting one of Caio's scenes. It included Violetta and Caio on a boat. Francesca turned to Diego, who was leaning on a grey wall.

"You coming?" Francesca asks.

He stares at the beach, and ponders the thought for a few seconds, before shaking his head rapidly. Francesca groans loudly, and pulls Diego.

"Well if you were going to take me anyway, you didn't need to ask," Diego says dryly.

"Well I was hoping that you would say yes instead of being such a big baby," Francesca scowls.

"Hmm, feisty," Diego comments and Francesca rolls her eyes.

"What, you like?" Francesca asks bored.

"No, Marco wasn't like that," Diego tells her, and she smiles slightly.

Diego spoke of Marco in such high regard, she felt sorry for him. Francesca wished that Diego could be with the guy even though she only met him today and had no idea who Marco was. But she knew love, and this was definitely it.

"So Caio, you know how to use a boat right?" Antonio asks,,and Ciao nods.

He checks the controls before nodding again. Violetta had a slightly worried expression. Boats had never been her favourite thing. But, she would do anything for the movie. Leon was staring at the ocean, when he felt water hit his back.

"Francesca you–" Water hit him again.

"Now I have to go back to war–" Water hit him again.

"I swear–" And again.

"Okay, you asked for it!"

Leon swung his hand in the water, and the water hit Francesca. She narrowed her eyes at him, and kicked water at him not even caring that her shoes, and the bottom of her jeans were now soaked. This went on for a few minutes before Antonio broke them apart. He stared menacingly at Leon.

"Leon! Go change right now!" He orders.

Leon nods and scurries away after glaring at Francesca. Francesca laughed, and shook her leg a little bit. She didn't even notice a presence next to her.

"You could probably do with a change of clothes," The low -definitely male- voice said. She jumped a little.

She turned to see Caio. Now that she looked at him up close she could see that he was a very good looking guy. He had black hair and a tanned face. Not too tanned, and not too pale.

Damn, he is really handsome.

Caio gestured to her light blue shirt that was now see through. She did a mental happy dance that she wore something underneath, she didn't want to be flashing her bra.