Epilogue I

"THE NEW COUPLE was spotted once again! This time sharing a milkshake. Can they be any more romantic?"

The new couple was not Diego and Marco. No. The new couple was Francesca and Caio and they were currently breaking the internet.

But of course despite this, Leon's new music video was trending even more. He couldn't help but feel a sense of pride when he thought of it. It was his first original song and it was his idea for the music video.

He tried to not let the fact that Caio and Francesca were everywhere rain on his parade. His career was thriving, that's what mattered.

Today Diego switched off the TV for Leon. He sends his cousin a grateful smile.

"So this is it?" Diego asks. Leon nods.

Antonio had finished putting the movie together, everything flowed, the songs fit in. It was officially done. Which meant that Leon's work in Buenos Aires was well done. He told himself that this was another reason why he could never be with Francesca, he moved around too much.

Caio was coming on the world tour for the movie, but once it was finished he would come back. Leon wouldn't, he wouldn't have even if he was with with Francesca. Pablo would always make sure Leon's career took precedence over everything else.

Francesca deserved somebody who would always be there for her, who wouldn't be travelling the world half their relationship. And Caio, despite as much as he was wanted to deny it, was the person for that.

He would get over her eventually, he had to. There were other girls out there for him. Maybe not exactly like Francesca, but maybe that wasn't such a bad thing.

.She cheated on him and didn't regret it.

It even took her a while to apologise.

Leon needed somebody loyal; somebody who would love him despite all of his flaws, and he had many. He needed somebody who would respect his career, and love him for it.

When Diego explained this, he said that Leon needed a "female version of him". Leon laughed knowing it was true. Diego was always there for him. He really did need a female version of Diego.

After much deliberation, yelling and very well structured speeches (they even included images, statistics and graphs) Diego's parents had finally agreed to allow him to join the tour.

Pablo was not as elated as Diego. After all he was now left with the responsibility of another teenager. Leon was enough trouble for him.

An hour later they are at an almost empty runway. A private jet was booked for the main cast of the movie.

Francesca and Caio separate from a loving kiss. She presses her forehead against his and breathes out a small confession of love. He smiles as he returned it.

She was saddened to have to see him go but she was happy for him. Caio had out in a lot of effort into the movie so he deserved to go on tour. But she would miss him, miss him very much.

They hadn't been public for a long time, but it felt even shorter than it was knowing that this day was coming. He would be gone for many months and they would only be able to communicate through screens.

They break apart and Francesca walks to Leon and Diego. As Francesca nears Diego walks forward, bids his farewell to her and leaves the pair alone. Leon scratches the back of his neck in an awkward manner.

They had gotten over the biggest part of their hatred but he still felt slightly nervous around her. It would take time but they would eventually become good friends once again.

"I'll miss you," Francesca tells him and he raises his eyebrow. "Seriously," She says.

"I suppose I'll miss you too," He says jokingly.

They look at each other for a moment before embracing. He hugs her tightly knowing that this may be the last time they have a moment like this.

"I love you," She says, her meaning totally platonic.

"I love you too."

His heart broke slightly. Because for him he didn't mean that in a completely platonic sense.

__

That's Part I! Leon still loves her, he's just got such a big heart! Francesca may seem mean, but she's not really. She just can't control who she loves.

Oh my gosh, one more part and then this is finished, this is crazy. I love you guys! And sorry this was short, but in a way both the epilogue so equal one but they take place in different times to it was better to split it.

Thanks for reading 🙈 Sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈