Two : In Which She Calls Him An Arse

"I refuse!" Francesca yells, detaching her mother's hand from her arm.

"Why? You love him!" Juliette says confused.

"For hells sake! I don't!" Francesca screams, ready to pull her hair out.

Juliette tsked, unconvinced. She drags Francesca down to the entrance of the house, where Alejandro was waiting, reading through the script. There's a knock on the door, and Alejandro peers through peephole.

"There's Beto, we have to get going," Alejandro says to Francesca. Beto was Alejandro's assistant.

Francesca groans loudly. She could not believe this. How on earth could her mother make her go to some shooting of a movie she was uninterested in, starring a boy she despised.

Francesca just hated his attitude. She saw through that fake smile that appeared on every single billboard. She even saw through this so called Leonetta. Francesca could tell that he was some stuck up spoilt brat. Everything he wants practically walks up to him!

Not to mention how much she hated hearing every single girl fawn over him in school.

Francesca started to regret wanting Saturday to come quickly. Her mother's plan was a recipe for disaster. Everything with Francesca just ended up terribly. It was some kind of bad luck thing with her.

Francesca reluctantly followed Alejandro out the house. She got into the car with tinted windows. She never understood why they needed the black windows, it's not like they were famous or anything.

They arrived, and Francesca couldn't even deny that it looked quite cool. There were quite a few trailers all over. Her father had said that they were doing most of the shooting here, since quite a lot of the movie had the ocean and the beach.

"Francesca, please stick with Beto. Don't wander off. And please, don't mess anything up," Alejandro begs and Francesca rolls her eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah Dad," Francesca drawls.

Alejandro casts her one last worried look, and walks away. Well, runs away. Francesca had never seen her father so stressed about a movie. Well this was her first time ever coming to one of the sets. It was admittedly her fault, she had never payed any interest to his job.

She still didn't.

I'm killing mother, Francesca thought.

Beto, was screaming into his mic, and she could see the fear in his eyes. Beto was never made for this kind of stuff. Francesca shrugs, and starts to walk in the direction that her father had gone in.

Francesca glanced at the beach. She loved the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks, sometimes softly. But other times loudly. It was calming. She also loved to the see the waves rush into the shore. The crew of this movie was extremely lucky to be working here everyday.

She hears somebody scream action, and runs to the the sound. She sees Leon, who looked like he had just come out of the water, and Violetta. They started leaning in as Francesca got closer. She stood behind the director.

They are going to kiss, Francesca thinks, rolling her eyes.

What every single Jortini or Leonetta shipper wanted. They believed that every single Jortini kiss was real.

What a load of rubbish.

They kissed and Francesca accidentally let out a gag.