Information

Eirwen Cho lives under a hood. Why? To hide the fact that she could easily kill someone with ice. There's tattoos everywhere on her, her face, arms, legs. She wears dark clothes so that she won't be noticed and can blend into the crowd.

But who wouldn't notice a hooded girl that wears the same thing every day?

She deals with constant gossiping and teasing. Her parents divorced and her sister the favorite, she lives quite a hard life. She doesn't have any friends but she does get along with some people.

She was just having a normal day of constant teasing when this boy seems to have this interest in her. He isn't just a boy, he's a new boy. A bad boy, Archer Trayton.

With his unheard of last name, he tries to dig into her life, trying to pull that hood off and reveal her face. Then she just gives in. She pulls off that hood and shows her true face.

Trust is a big thing.

Eirwen Cho- Chinese girl with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. Lean structure and skinny.

Archer Trayton- white skin and green eyes. Tall and muscly. Bad boy. Black hair.

I will not:
Add racist comments
Add sexist comments
Add political debate comments
Add in an religious dialects (ex. "Oh my g*d!!" I'm Christian)

I will:
Give awesome twists
Add questions and reminders in every other part
Put pictures of the characters except for the main one
Use 1st person

Yes, I made the main character Chinese as always because I'm Chinese and I feel like more Asians need to be in more stories/movies!!

This book will have some mature content things in here. But don't worry, I'll only put some!!

Playlist:
Counting Stars by One Republic

Control by Halsey

I Know Places by Taylor Swift

Immortals by Fall Out Boy

Warriors by Imagine Dragons

Viva La Vida by Coldplay cover Taylor Swift

Clarity by Zedd feat. Foxes