Secrets

I pulled him into the room, closing the door. He sat down on the bed, watching me.

I sat down. "I'm gonna show you something, promise not to freak out?"

He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "Uh... Ok..."

I took a deep breath. I touched the tips of my hood, stopping for a second. Then I immediately dropped my hands down.

"Are you gonna take off your hood?"

I nodded.

"Want me to do it for you?"

I looked at him. "Ok," I said quietly. I closed my eyes.

He slowly leaned his hands over. I could feel the hood move on my head as he slid it down. I opened my eyes.

I could see his face. It was a mixture of astonishment and surprise.

He held up his hand, tracing the swirls with his fingers. I squeezed my eyes shut again, willing my ice powers not to turn him into ice.

I opened my eyes back again. He looked at me like he was reading a complicated book. His other hand was on my other cheek, running his thumb over my skin.

"This..." He said. "These are beautiful. Why do you hide it under a hood?"

"Because some can't accept that I have these. I have ice powers that I can't control very well."

His finger traveled down my jaw and down the side of my neck. "Then how come I'm not turning into ice?"

"Because I'm giving all my energy in not to."

"It's all over you? The tattoos."

I nodded.

"Can I see?"

I slipped off my sweater, leaving only a black undershirt on. Then I felt like the "see" part was more than that. I pulled off the undershirt too. This time only a black lace bra was on.

He don't seem phased by anything and continued inspecting the tattoos. It felt weird for someone to touch me. It didn't feel safe.

He ran his hand down my arm. "See? There's no affect."

"Because I'm holding back."

"Let it go."

"I'm not Elsa."

He chuckled. "I know that, princess. Let that energy go."

"Are you sure?"

"Do it."

I closed my eyes. I breathed out, releasing the energy like I was too. I opened them.

"See? Nothing happened."

It was true not a single frostbite was there. No numbs or pain, nothing.

He pulled my hand up and putting his in it. "Nothing," he assured.

I took my hand out, touching his face. I ran my hand on his shoulder. It felt...nice to touch someone. I felt normal for once. Not avoiding anyone or slapping their hand off.

He put his hand on my cheek. I could feel the other running around my bare waist. He pulled me closer, our lips touching. My hands came around his neck.

He pulled my so close to him that my legs came over his lap. Then he laid done on the bed, with me on top of him.

Then he rolled over with him on top this time. He took his shirt off and went back to kissing me. His body was like a blanket on me. I felt safe with him. All the stress was washed away.

I pulled his head closer. We rolled over again. I stopped kissing him for a sec. I heard something.

"What is it?" He asked, his head on the pillows. I sat up on his stomach. I heard it again. It sounded like a moan or something.

Then I realized it. "Holly's boyfriend is here."

"He is? So, two couples having sex in the same house next door to each other." He laughed.

"We're not having sex!" I snapped.

"But they are." He sat up, making me slide down onto his lap. "You don't seem happy about him."

"Well, he never treated me well."

"Wanna prank them?"

I looked at him. A sly smile tugged on my lips. "Don't ask me twice."