Mend

He groaned. Then I saw the slashes on his stomach. They were bloody. His eyes were slightly open. "Eirwen?"

I quickly whipped out my phone. And quickly began punching in 911. When I got the the second one he grabbed my arm. I looked at him.

"Don't call the ambulance," he murmured.

"What? Why not? You're bleeding!"

"Get me to my house..."

"I don't know where you live!"

"I'll tell you... Get me up."

He leaned over with a groan. I took his arm and put it around me. Then I grabbed his torso. I helped him up.

I brought him out the alleyway and onto the sidewalk. "Turn right." I quickly did as I was told. He began directing me weakly.

He handed me the key. My hands were still shaking. I took it, accidentally turning it into ice. Good thing Archer's eyes were closed.

I quickly turned it back to metal. It took a while since I wasn't use to taking away ice. I quickly unlocked the door and went inside.

My clothes and hands were covered in blood. I set him done on the couch. I was about to go find a first aid when he grabbed my hand.

"You can go..." He said.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Bathroom..."

"You wanna go to the bathroom?" He nodded.

I did it for his sake. He locked the door. My phone rang. I picked it up. The first thing I heard was the my mom yelling.

I yanked the phone away from my ear. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!!!!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET ME AT HOME AT 4:00 FOR HOLLY'S CHORUS SHOW!!! WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR BUTT?!!!!!" She blared.

Oh great. I completely forgot. I should go. But what about Archer? "Archer?" I called.

"You can go," he said. His voice seemed stronger.

"What about-"

"I'm fine, go!" I hesitated. "I'll be fine, go."

I sighed and quickly washed my hands. Then I looked around, making sure he didn't come down. I took my sweater off and turned it inside out to hide the blood. I quickly ran home, changed and then took the bus to my sister's school.

I found my mom and took the seat next to her. They were already in the middle of the show. "Why are you late?!" She hissed.

"You could've drove me," I mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. I was late because of the bus."

She sighed and continued watching the show. My sister was the star of the show. She didn't stand on the bleachers like the others, she stood in front with her own microphone.

I pulled out a book and began reading. After a few minutes, my phone rang. I quickly checked it, embarrassed.

"Take it outside!" My mom snapped.

I rolled my eyes and quickly went out of the auditorium and into the lobby. It was Archer. I didn't remember giving him my number.

I answered. "Hey, you doing ok?" I said.

"Yeah, a lot better," he said. He did sound a lot better, completely fine even!

"Do you need something?"

"Nothing, just saying thanks."

"Where were you the whole day?! You weren't at school and when I actually see you, you're lying on the ground almost dead."

He laughed. "Why you asking? Missin' me, elf princess?"

"...no...."

"Don't deny it, you love me."

I sighed. "You done yet? Because I'm gonna hang up."

He chuckled. "Ok, thanks for saving me."

I didn't know what to say. Should I say "anytime"? Well, I can't save him "anytime".

"No problem," I said. "See you at school tomorrow." I hung up and went back to the auditorium.

Today was quite a day.

Hey! Sorry for the really bad endings. I just don't know how to end it. Rate the book so far! From 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best!! Remember to vote!!!