Hate

I stared at the burning Agnidev. How the hell could he live? I backed away. He flew down in front of me, the flames dying down to reveal his furious face.

I stared at him as he pulled out a small bottle. Inside was some kind of red liquid.

"Do you know what this is?" He asked, holding it up. "It's your blood. My handy Retriever took it from you and gave it to me."

Then I realized it. "That's why I had a band aid on my arm!"

"Exactly. You are so clueless."

"What do you want with it?"

Then he opened it, not taking his eyes off me. Then he poured it into his mouth. I gasped.

I flicked my wrist and a row of spikes made out of ice flew grew as fast as a blink of an eye. It reached Agnidev just as he finished drinking.

It crashed into him, sending him sprawling. I never knew I could do this. But, I had to admit, it was pretty cool.

And before he could get up, I made a tight ice bridge over him so he couldn't get up. He struggled against it. I was about to walk over when his eyes started glowing.

I backed away cautiously. He froze for a moment. He seemed to be gathering his energy. I threw my hand out when I was tackled down by Archer.

He linens my wrists onto the ice. I glared at him. "Eirwen, listen to me!" He pleaded, his sharp green eyes turning soft.

"Get. Off. Me. Dickhead." I growled.

I gave a loud yell and a powerful invisible force sent him flying off me. He landed on the ice a few meters away. I heard him groan and I smiled.

I jumped up as Agnidev gave a loud roar and the ice exploded. He jumped up as I stared at him like he grew ten heads.

"Your blood gave me some of your power. Now I can use it against you. Once you're dead, I can take it all!" He said, then he lunged at me.

I quickly threw my arms out and made an ice wall. I could see his body slam into it through the ice. He landed on the ground. He glared at me through the ice. Then he slammed his hands onto it, making then glow.

Steam began to rise from his hands. My eyes widened. My ice wall melted as quick as a blink of an eye. He threw a fireball at me. I managed to block it with some ice.

He threw some more at me I ran across the icy floor, dodging them. 99.99% of this is luck. Agnidev had the advantage.

He was more skilled, experienced and more tactical. Me? All I had was my brain and my power. And I may be smart in education, but not in fighting. My power? I have never fought with it before.

I slapped my hands together and two slabs of ice crushed him form both sides. But he burst them apart. I let one more slab appear and crushed him against the side of the place.

I kept my hands up to keep the slab of ice keep crushing him so it would be harder for him to break free.

I saw Archer come running at the corner of my eye. I held up one hand that faced him. I made an igloo around him and left him banging on the side.

I held Agnidev on for a bit longer until he broke free. I quickly made an ice shield when he sent some kind of red balls of energy at me. They hit my shield and dissolved.

He flew down to me and tried to punch me but i made a block of ice and instead of punching me, he punched the block of ice. He yelped and went rolling on the ground, clutching his hand.

I quickly sent bursts of ice at him. He made an invisible barrier to block them. They shattered against the barrier.

I was getting frustrated now. I let out a loud yell as if I was going to war and the power inside me exploded. Some kind of powerful wave came rushing out of me.

Snow gathered everywhere the lava dried up and ice formed on top of it. A snow storm was forming. I was making the snow storm.

I turned to the shivering Agnidev, my eyes glowing. I put my arm out, my palm facing him. The snow all averted to him and shot to him like an arrow.

He screamed as the snow and power began freezing him. His skin became blue and he collapsed. But I had to be cautious. He could easily just pop back up.

I kept the snow storm over him for a few more minutes. When I was sure that he was dead, I lifted the snow storm. I lifted my arm up and a snowflake appeared.

The snowflake glowed and all the snow began flying into it. Soon, all the snow was cleared. Then the snowflake disappeared.

I fell to my knees, exhaustion rushing through me. I picked my tired body up and walked forward. I saw a passed out Archer on the ground.

I walked over, his lips were blue and his body shivered. I bent down and waved my hand over his body stopped shivering and his lips turned back to color. Then I searched his pockets and found his key.

I stood back up. I could feel the heat return as the dried lava melted back to liquid again. I looked back at the frozen Agnidev.

I walked over. I stared at his frozen face. Then I kicked him into the lava. His frozen body fell into the lava. I watched as the lava ate him up like a hungry hippo.

I turned back around and walked out. My feet stepped on grass and I saw the car a few feet away. I breathed in the morning air.

That was the scariest thing that ever happened to me. I felt good for killing Agnidev, but that also left some kind of guilt. I promised to myself that I'll never murder anyone again as I walked to the car.

I unlocked it. I stepped into the driver's seat. I turned it on. I clicked the GPS on. I tapped in my address and street.

It began directing me there. I quickly drove there. And as I drove, I thought.

Had is seriously just realized that Archer's love for me was just an act? His last name was one clue. It was fake. I knew absolutely nothing about him. Yet I thought I knew everything about him.

I don't know his favorite color, animal, anything. I don't even know his parents! I have never seen them. I never stayed at his house for long.

Everything he told me was a lie. I was so stupid! Why hadn't I noticed it before? There were so many clues!!!

How he always left unexpectedly. Probably to visit Agnediv. The band aid and bottle of blood! I should have never just ignored it!

I hate him so much.