Epic

"I don't know, I've never really done this before," I said nervously.

"Oh, please, you'll do fine!" Archer assured. "I'll shoot the water out and then you'll freeze it. Simple. Ready?"

"I guess..."

We crept quietly to Holly's room. We opened the door. "Ready?" Archer whispered, pulling the water gun up.

"Yeah," I whispered back.

"One, two, three!" He pulled the trigger and as water squirted out, I thrust my hand out, my hand glowing. I managed not to make my tattoos glow.

The water turned to ice as it came shooting out. But the water was fast enough so that when it hit the the bed, it spread on it.

Archer moved the gun around so that it sprayed their bodies too. They immediately felt and and Holly screamed.

Me and Archer quickly retreated to my room, shutting the door quickly and quietly. I shoved him into the closet and hopped into bed.

I managed to act like I was sleeping. I stayed there for a while, trying not to laugh at the screaming and yelling from the other room. The door slammed open and the blinding lights snapped on.

I pretended to wake up drowsily. "...Holly?" I mumbled. Then I pretended to fully awake. "Yo! Close the door! Your boyfriend is gonna see!" I was talking about my tattoos.

Then I realized Holly had only a bra and underwear on.  Shards of ice were in her hair. "What the hell is going on?" I said.

"Were you the one who put ice on my bed?" She yelled, stomping over.

I gave her a confused look. "Ice?"

"Yeah, didn't you hear me? Ice."

"No I was not, unfortunately."

"What do you mean unfortunately? You're glad mom isn't here to throw you out the house!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're lucky I'm not the one who did it, because it would've been a lot worse!"

"What are you talking about?"

"I would have made you two ice statues."

She stared at me. "You-" she trailed off.

"Yes?"

"Then who did it?!!"

"I don't know. I don't sleep with you."

"I know you don't! Are any of your friends here?"

"Are any of your friends here? They could easily be putting a prank on you."

"How could my friends put ice that stuck onto the bed, on my bed?"

"I don't know. Go ask them!"

She fumed at me. "See you in the morning!"

She stalked off, slamming the door shut. I got up and opened the closet where Archer stood with his grin. "You know, your sister is kinda hot," he said.

I shot daggers at him. "So you kissed me for no reason? Am I one of those girls you play with? Because if I am, I will turn you into an ice statue!" I snapped.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me." I held up my hand and it began to glow.

His face paled. He pulled his arm around me. "Ok, ok. I was just kidding! Just a joke! And no, you are not one of the girls are play with! Absolutely not! Not in my life, princess!"

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh... You're the most beautiful I have ever seen! You're strong, bold, sassy, sexy-"

"I get it!!" I walked to the bed, his arm sliding off me. I sat down, pulling the blankets over me.

"You're my elf princess."

"And you're Aragorn."

"Mmmm, yeah sure! I'm heir to the throne of Gondor, is good at fighting, and gets the sexy elf, so yeah!"

"Go home, King of Gondor!"

"Actually, Princess Arwen, it's a bit late to be driving, and Gondor is so far away from Rivendale-"

"For a girl, yes. For a boy, no."

"For me it is. So..." He hopped on the edge of the bed, giving me those cute puppy eyes that he know I can't resist.

"Fine!" I said reluctantly. "Get in the bed."

He pulled his hoodie off, turning the lights off. Then he hopped in. I laid down on the bed.

"Why is your blanket so thin?"

"Because if it gets too hot, I might lose control of my power."

"...I don't feel safe anymore."

"It rarely happens, so your fine." I turned over so that I faced the wall. I felt his arms creep around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I felt him brush my hair back. His lips touched the side of my ear. I smiled. His arms tightened around me. "You're gonna suffocate me," I said.

"Well, I'm cold! It's not my fault the blankets so thin! Body heat!"

I closed my eyes, snuggling against him. Today was pretty fun. Actually, it was the best day I've ever had!

Hello, peeps! So, liking them together? Write their ship name in the comments! And remember to vote!