Epilouge

Archer groaned for the millionth time. I rolled my eyes.

"What's wrong with you?" I said. "You've been making noises the whole day."

He rolled over on the bed so that he laid on his back. "My stomach hurts."

"Why?"

"I don't know- there it is!" He cringed. "Maybe I ate something."

"Did you try the toilet?"

"I pooped for an hour but it still hurts!"

"Get over here." I pulled him closer. I began massaging his stomach. "Better?"

He sighed contently, closing his eyes. "Yeah. Keep doing that."

I rolled my eyes. It's been a few days since we got back together. "Do you really act like a cocky bad boy?"

Without opening his eyes, he answered, "Yeah. Did you tell your dad we were dating again?"

"Yeah."

"Hey, princess?"

"Yeah?"

"Why doesn't your power affect me?"

"...i don't know. Maybe because I love you."

"But don't you love your dad?"

"Yeah. I guess I never tried touching him directly."

"Why don't you try?"

"I'd rather not."

"Why not?"

"Just in case."

"Well, that's fine with me." He sighed again. "That means I can make all your relatives jealous because you can touch me but can't touch them."

I slapped his stomach which made him wince.

"Ow!!" He snapped.

I laughed. "That's what you get."

"Can you keep massaging me?"

"Nope, too bad." I laid down next to him. There was silence for a while as we both stared up at the ceiling.

"Do you wanna get married?" Archer said, interrupting the silence.

"...uh...Not now. Why?"

"I don't know. I was thinking if we ever had kids then they might have some kind of power too. That would be cool."

"I don't know if I want kids. Do you?"

"If you want. I mean they're so cute with there chubby faces and cute eyes." He rolled over on his side, using his arm as a pillow.

"You won't like them when they're crying."

"That's where your part comes in. You shut them up." His hand gently rubbed my stomach.

"'Shut them up'? That's a little harsh."

"Fine." He thought for a second. "How about put them to sleep?"

"That's sounds like you're gonna kill them."

"Well than I don't know!"

"You know there's also 'calm them down', right?"

"Sure, that works."

"Marriage is in a long time anyway. We can think of that later."

Twenty years later...
I pulled on the lacey white dress. It was just how I liked it. It was custom made for me. It wasn't too fancy or too causal.

I never really wore a dress before. It was a little bit too low cut for my taste. And I wasn't use too letting people see all my tattoos.

The straps went around my biceps instead of over my shoulders. The whole top was made out of lace. There was a ribbon around my waist and the bottom was just some kind of white cloth ruffled together. The back of the dress would trail a few inches behind me.

One of my dad's maids came in. She was dressed for the wedding. She helped my with my hair. She took two pieces of hair from the side of my head and brought them together at the back of my head with a clip.

Then she put a silver circlet on my head. I had to admit I looked pretty good. I clipped on a necklace as I thanked the maid. She smiled and congratulated me. Then she went out the door.

I stood up and pulled on some white flats and stood up just as music began to play. I walked out the door. A red carpet trailed out in front of me.

I walked on it, trying to be graceful. If I fall it would be the most embarrassing time of my life.

There were more servants than family. All these servants were my dad's and knew about my power and stuff. They were more like friends of my dad's than servants.

They all smiled and waved. I kept my eyes in front and at the smiling Archer. That smirk that's been there for so long was still there. There were those same sharp green eyes from the beginning I met him.

He held out his hand. I took it and stepped up the stairs. "You're looking sexy, princess," he whispered loud enough a so that only I could hear. I only eyed him.

After the preacher talked after a while, he began the ceremony. He made us do all the vows and yeses. He gave us the rings and we put them on. Then came the fun part.

That famous 'you may kiss' part. The preacher said those famous words. And we did the famous thing.

Archer's familiar arms came around my waist and pulled me in. My hand came onto his shoulder and arm as our heads came together. Our lips touched.

The crowed cheered and then after a few seconds, playful music began. We parted. "Hey, princess. Here's your flowers," Archer said. With one arm around my waist, he took took a banquet of flowers from the side and handed them to me.

I took them and the crowd cheered even louder. I smiled. I turned around and threw the flowers into the crowd.

The flowers were swallowed up by the people. It landed in the hands of someone. I felt Archer's hands come back around my waist.

Then all of a sudden the crowed starting chanting, "MAKE IT SNOW! MAKE IT SNOW! MAKE IT SNOW!"

I smiled. I waved my hand over the crowd. Snow began falling from the ceiling. The crowd whooped.

That shattered ice that was there from the beginning is now mended.