Swimming

I asked my dad if he had a swimming pool and he said he did. We told him that we wanted to go in. He made sure I was ok with going into a WHOLE TUB of WATER. And unfortunately, I said yes.

He got a servant to get me and Archer bathingsuit. Archer did have one but didn't bring it.

Thankfully, my dad knew my style and got me one that I preferred. It was black and wasn't too low cut. He also got me black swimming shorts!!

Archer cannonballed in with a whoop and popped back out wet as hell.

"C'mon!" He said, opening his arms wide as if I was gonna jump and he'll catch me. "It's not that deep."

"Are you seriously calling 10ft deep 'not that deep'?"

He sighed. "Don't worry, I got you."

I slowly put my foot in. The water was not too warm and not too cold. I sat down on the edge, looking at my reflection and then at the bottom of the pool. Which was very far away.

Then I slowly slid into the pool as Archer floated over. He curled his arm under my legs and around my waist, carrying me. I pulled my arm around his neck.

"I'm going under," he warned.

"What-" but I was cut off when my mouth filled with water. We came up as fast as we went down. I pressed down the feeling of water in my nose.

I turned to Archer angrily. "What's wrong with you?!!!"

He laughed. "You look nice when you're wet."

I slapped his shoulder. "Here," he said. He moved across the water. "There's some kind of ledge here for you to stand on." He let my legs go. I stood on it, letting go of him to hold on the the side of the pool.

"Where are you going?" I said.

"Diving! Your dad has a nice diving board." He swam to the bouncy metal board attached to the side of the pool.

He climbed out, dripping. He ran up the steps to the diving board, grinning down at me. He climbed onto the edge of the board.

Then he jumped once, then twice. And on the third one, he flipped off and landed head first into the water with a splash.

I snapped my eyes shut as water sprayed everywhere. He popped up to the surface with a laugh. "That was awesome!!" He swam to me.

His head went under as he swam. Then he stopped and seemed to be focusing on something. Then he continued swimming. He popped up in front of me.

"Hey, Eirwen?" He said. He was still focusing on one side of the pool.

"Yeah?"

"There's some kind of writing on the side of the pool wall."

"What?"

"There's words on the pool wall."

"Where?"

"Over there." He pointed to the right side of the pool. He picked me up and brought me there. "Right here." He pointed with his hand underwater.

I could see rippling words on it. "What does it say?"

"I'll check." He brought me to a ledge and swam back. His head popped back underwater for a minute and came back up.

He came back to me. "It says Hayden and Tim with a heart around it."

I looked back at the words. "Hayden's my mom's name and Tim's-"

"Your dad's."

"Yeah. I can't believe it didn't wash off yet. I wonder why it's there."

"Maybe your parents came here when they were dating and wrote it on there in remembrance."

"I think so to."

"Hey, princess?"

"Yeah?"

He picked me up into his arms. "Maybe we should do that too."

I looked at him. "You wish."

Hello!!! Sorry for the boring chapter, but more interesting ones will come! Comment your favorite beach!! Remember to vote!!