Chapter 1

Peter Hales POV
C'mon Peter think! What are you going to do with an infant? Uggghh I'm so stupid why did I even take it in the first place?! I mean I was starving and from the window he looked good but in person he's just all pale skin and bones. His little red sweater was what made him look so plump. He glares at the kid. Stilinski? Stiles Stilinski....

Peter read the engravings on stiles red sweater.

I wonder if that's his name...but who the hell names their kid Stiles? Okay, I have made my decision and I'll just take it to the forest and leave it there to die...something this small can't survive out here on its own can it?

Peter finds a pile of leaves and he drops the small kid named Stiles Stilinski on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV
Derek was a little wolf pup who liked to act very tough. He rarely ever showed his true feelings to other wolves he met. He had learned his name from his parents before they died because of the attack from the other pack. They used to love to call him Der bear but he knew his name was Derek Hale because that's what they called him when he got in trouble, which was often. He was chasing after a butterfly ( I know...real tough huh..) when he heard a whimpering noise and an intoxicating, sweet smell filled his nose. He followed the noise and smell until he came to a baby that looked to be a little younger than him, maybe a year old, so about 5-6 years younger. He immediately thought "ooh friend" and made it his job to keep him safe because he could tell he was only human. He dragged him by his red hood ,with his canines, looking for a spot that would be more comfy than leaves. He finally came to a soft patch of grass up on a cliff where you could see all the city lights from at night. Derek was tired from chasing the butterfly and the baby seemed to be dosing off as well so he curled up into a ball and fell asleep with Stiles in the middle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for chapter one but thank you so much if you're reading this☺️🙈and comment if you want chapter two and I'll try posting asap💖 sorry if it sort of sucks😔🙈I'm trying to write it as best I can but one of these days I'll try attaching the edit that goes with this on the top or if you want just go follow me on vine @Winchester Wolf/Hide revines 👌and you can find it there💚again thank you lovelies and have great day💕sorry it's short but I didn't know if you would like it so comment 👍