Chapter 26

January 28/29, 2017
Yo yo yo we back at it again with another chapter💁🏻 after like 5 years but yeah I'm sorry😂😭😂finals week was this past week and for some reason extends to next week and I've been very busy with projects so please forgive me but please answer the questions I have on past chapters🙏sometimes your answers help a lot since sometimes I can't continue my chapters until you answer them so check them out whenever you have time🙏💖now for that chapter...
(I just realized the date is way off and it's February 2,2017 but oh well😂😭)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV
Stiles held the bear and shook it from side to side in front of Derek excitedly. Derek gave him a nervous side smile and slowly nodded his head, urging stiles to press the button already.
Stiles put the bear at arms length so he made sure he wasn't covering the speaker the bear had inside and pressed the button. Derek turned away shyly when "the bear" started speaking.
"Stiles you are the smartest kid I know," in the back of the recording you could hear a faint lalalallalal coming from Stiles which made him laugh a bit "keep fighting to achieve your goals and just know I'll be there with you through it all because I- I love you... " there was a bit of silence "So yeah and umm GIVE ME LOTS OF CUDDLES!" The bear finished saying. Stiles was now holding the bear close to his chest and his eyes glistened with tears that threatened to drop. He looked at Derek who was shyly burying his face in his hands.
"The bear doesn't even know me though." Stiles finally said.
"What?" Derek said slowly looking up.
"It said I was the smartest kid he knew but he doesn't even know me!" Stiles laughed as he joked a bit with Derek.
"Oh." Derek smiled a bit "sorry, guess I broke character."
Stiles openly laughed again.
"Hey but the ending was pretty good right? Give me lots of cuddles fits a stuffed animal well!" Derek chuckled.
"I couldn't tell if that was the bear talking or still you..." Stiles said putting his finger to his lips acting as if he was thinking. Derek playfully shoved him to knock him from the stairs they were sitting on. It actually wasn't so hard since stiles was incredibly light and Derek had super strength. There was a light thump when he fell but it was followed by giggling. Stiles stopped and got up on his feet with his Wolf in his hands.
"Let's go inside and finish the game with Scott and Isaac." Stiles said offering his hand down for Derek to grab so he could pull him up from the stairs. Derek grabbed it but instead of having Stiles help him up, which Derek could easily do by himself, he actually pulled stiles down for a hug. Stiles stumbled a bit and then fell into Dereks arms. Derek laughed at how cute it had looked.
Stiles just enjoyed being in his warm embrace.
"Hey Der?"
"yeah?" Derek replied, resting his chin on Stiles' head.
"Thank you..."
"For?"
"What you said...or the bear said I guess haha..." He smiled, moving his head to look up at Derek. Derek quickly gave him a peck on the lips and dropped him on the floor running inside.
"Hey!"  Stiles yelled on the floor, rubbing his sides.
All he heard was Dereks laugh fading as he went into the house. Stiles decided to go in after finally being able to get himself up.
When he walked in he saw Dereks back on the couch, faced away from him and Isaac and Scott sitting across. Stiles put his finger to his lips, indicating them to stay quiet.
Scott played along and kept talking.
"AHHHH!" Stiles screamed, grabbing onto Dereks shoulders.
"GAH!" Derek yelled, almost jumping out of his skin. For some reason he wasn't able to hear Stiles' foot steps or get a scent so he had caught him off guard. Derek had almost gone into attack mode and he was glad his wolf hadn't reacted to it because if not he might've ripped Stiles to shreds so he was probably able to immediately sense it was Stiles in the first place.
Derek put his hand to his chest breathing heavily as the boys all laughed at him.
Derek glared at them and just shook his head, immediately calming down because of his wolf powers.
"Alright so what should we play?" Isaac asked, pulling out some more board games.
"How about truth or dare?" Stiles offered with a mischievous grin.
"What's that?" Derek asked.
Stiles briefly explained it since Stiles had read about it on the Internet plus him and Scott used to play it.
"Ah ok..." Derek nervously said. He thought this wouldn't be a fun game since there was no good side to it I mean either you were forced to answer a question or do something you didn't want to but he agreed to play.
"Alright Isaac how about you start." Stiles smiled.
"Hmmm...okay....I dare...."
Oh No! They all thought.
"Stiles....to...sit on Dereks lap the rest of the game." Isaac laughed out.
Both Derek and Stiles gulped. Stiles gave Derek an apologetic look and sat down.
"Good one babe!" Scott laughed smacking Isaac lightly in the arm.
"OKAY MY TURN!" Stiles yelled, "NOW I DARE ISAAC TO SIT ON SCOTTS LAP THE REST IF THE GAME!"
"Heyyyy!" The boys both screamed in unison and stiles heard Derek laugh from behind him. "That's not fair stiles we did that first!"
"Yeah well it's a dare and you have to do it or you loose!"
They groaned and Isaac moved.
"Alright now that the game has gotten awkward." Scott said. "Truth or dare Derek?"
Finally Scott was playing it the right way. Since they hadn't really asked each other truth or dare like how it was supposed to be.
Derek didn't want to make the dare worse so he replied "I'm going with truth."
"Hmm okay..." Scott smiled "is it true you have a boner right now?"
Derek turned red.
"No."
"Come on don't lie to me bro." Scott laughed.
"I don't! I can show you."
"Woah no thanks man! Keep your junk in your pants. That's only for stiles to see!" Scott laughed and Isaac joined.
Derek glared. "That's not what I meant stupid."
Now he sounded like a whiny kid.
But it was true. He didn't really mean it in that way. Surprisingly though, he had been able to control himself and wasn't feeling anything "sexual" at the moment.
"Okay Derek your turn." Stiles said, shifting on his lap to look at him. Derek grabbed him to stop him from moving so nothing would actually happen right now.
"Scott." Derek said "truth or dare?"
"Hmm...ill take truth."
"Okay then the question comes back around. Do you have a boner?" He asked smugly.
"Hell yeah I do." Scott replied, shocking everyone.
"Woah okay." Stiles said burying his face in his hands.
"What! You guys wanted the truth!"
Isaac turned around smiling at Scott.
"How could he not? I mean he does have the sexiest man alive sitting on him." Isaac joked.
Scott turned him around and started kissing him.
"Yeah woah okay I'm done! Nope!" Stiles said covering his eyes again and standing up from Derek causing him to gladly sigh at the fact some of the tension had been released. Scott and Isaac laughed. "You guys lose the game!"
"Whatever!" Stiles said "I'm scarred for life now! I'm too innocent for this."
Derek shook his head smiling. "How about we just get ready to go to the club."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~