Chapter 18

September 6, 2016(remember that this is the date I'm posting the chapters not the date that Stiles and Derek are living in👌)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dereks pov (last night after Stiles went to bed and Derek lay awake)

Wow. Wow is right! I can't believe I did it... I KISSED MY MATE! I KISSED HIM Yes okay I get it! Stop yelling! I'm happy too! I'm actually more thrilled than you! Since I'm your wild wolf side that knew he was your mate. I'm sorry by the way... Yeah I know! I had to hold back the urge to take him then and there! The smell he was radiating was...*shuders* I know I felt it too...but we have to wait until he's ready. I know. By the way...did you know that he feels about a tenth of what you felt just an hour ago?! Really? So he almost loves me with the same intensity!?! Uhh he actually loves you with the same intensity in human form. Oh wow that makes it 100 times better! I'm so happy I just want to yell!!!! Then do it! How about we go take a howl at that moon! Just quickly? Hmm...okay! We just have to sneak out without Stiles noticing...

3rd person pov

Derek slowly got up off the bed and sneaked past Stiles out the door. As soon as he made it out he made a run for it, ripping off his clothes and letting his wolf take over. He transformed and ran across the woods. As he ran he let out a big long happy roar/howl! One that startled all of the animals in the forest and probably woke everyone within 10 miles or more up. Him and his wolf smiled and laughed, enjoying the moment. They were finally out of breath and decided to walk back home.

Derek's pov
Oh man that was the craziest thing I've ever done! Besides...KISSING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! Wow first you were all..hehe wow I like him teehee , giggles like an 11 year old school girl, and all of a sudden you're all "I LOVE HIM I WANT HIM HES SO PERFECT HE-" yes okay I get it! I'm just so happy! I didn't think that what I was feeling was a big deal and I pushed it away...but now..NOW THAT I KNOW ITS JUST THE BEST THING EVER! Why aren't you happy anyways? NOT HAPPY?!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? I'M FREAKING THRILLER MAN! Im just...better at keeping my cool. If you know what I mean...*wink* you? Good at keeping your cool? HAHAHA don't make me laugh! I know you've been screaming on the inside this entire time! OH MY GOD I KNOW I WAS TRYING SO HARD TO KEEP IT IN BUT I JUST CANT!

3rd person pov

They let out one more big ol' happy howl as they almost arrived home.

Derek's pov
Uh oh... Uh oh what? I was so caught up in the moment that I ripped my clothes off and now I'm naked... Oh no...umm well we can go inside the house in my wolf form so technically you're not going in naked I guess...? Oh no no no no! I am not having you go in while Stiles is home on the bed and you can jump his bones! Nope not happening! Oh come on Derek I won't do anything crazy! Nope just let me shift back to human and hope I didn't wake them up with our howling.

3rd person pov
Oh but was Derek wrong! He had woken up the Sheriff and Melissa, although Stiles was still, sort of , sound asleep. They came out the front door with flashlights and guns in hand. Derek ran past them and through the window. He was very lucky that they didn't catch him and was glad that Stiles was still asleep even though he wasn't fully sleeping because he felt happy about what happened that night. He tip toed to the drawers they had with some clothes and put underwear on first. Then he struggled to put on his sweat pants and fell over, hitting the bed side in the process. Stiles woke up to the sound and rubbed at his eyes as he heard a groan on the floor.
"Derek? Is that you?" He asked still rubbing his eyes. Derek stood up holding his head and Stiles turned on the lamp on the night stand. Derek had managed to get his sweat pants on but was still shirtless. Stiles bit his lip.
"Uh...why are you shirtless?" He asked
"Oh..hehe" Derek nervously laughed "it was just hot so I was- just decided to gonna - I was gonna take my shirt off and I was going to go to the bathroom but I uh tripped over the bed and yeah..." He rubbed his neck stuttering.
"Oh..." He looked at Derek suspiciously,"by the way...did...did you by any chance hear a howl...or- or was that part of my dream?"
"I- I might've heard a howl but I couldn't tell...haha..."
"Oh. Well umm...I'm gonna go back to bed..." Stiles said pointing to the pillow.
"Yeah...you...uh do that.." Derek awkwardly said, walking backwards towards the bathroom causing him to trip over himself on the way there.
Stiles only chuckled to himself and looked Derek up and down again before he disappeared to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I just thought I should write this and say that I officially start school tomorrow which sucks😫 I also wanted to say that I won't be posting as much but I will have pre made chapters probably in case I don't post for a very long time or don't have time to write👌👌I'm going to write some today and hopefully get a few down but they are probably going to be shorter ones like this one😔sorry guys💔 I will probably post a little bit more later today though🤔just because I don't want to leave you guys with a short chapter today❤️ anyways this chapter was a little more on the random side just sort of talking about how happy Derek was and yeah... Anyways have a good day or night wherever you are💖