Chapter 12

Continuation of last chapter...
He listened and heard crying. He immediately sat up.
"Stiles"

3rd person POV

He knew it was far away but he could definitely tell it was Stiles. He got up extremely fast and changed into wolf form to move faster. As he ran he began to get worried... Thinking the worst had happened. What if the girl was trying to kill him? What if on his way home Peter tried kidnapping him?

Derek's POV
Oh god Stiles I'm coming! Please be okay...please be okay...please be okay!

3rd person POV
He ran faster than he thought he could and he finally made it to an area of the forest and saw Stiles on his knees crying.
"Stiles?"
"Uhh" stiles got up super fast drying his tears.
"What happened?"
"Um nothing the girl just ended up being a whack job" he half lied
"Oh man you were really into her huh." Derek thought because of how Stiles was crying
"Huhu yeah.." He lied again
"I'm sorry..." Said Derek going in for a hug and Stiles immediately hugged him back.

" Said Derek going in for a hug and Stiles immediately hugged him back

Stiles started crying again.
"Shh it's okay I'm here now"

He sobbed even harder because he thought Derek only looked at him like a little brother

"I am so so sorry Stiles" you could hear the pain in Derek's voice like he was truly sorry.
Stiles' was now crying a little softer.
"*sniffle* *sniffle*"
".....*pat* *pat* *pat*..."
"...................."
Then they just hugged in silence.

"It wasn't your fault." Stiles suddenly spoke breaking the silence but still hugging Derek.
"Huh?" He asked confused
"You don't have to say sorry because you didn't do anything."
"Stiles I could've kept you with me and not let you go with her...but I let you leave my side when you shouldn't have."
"It's okay...like I said, she was crazy...so yeah."
Derek pulled Stiles back from the hug to look him in the face and show him he was sorry but he noticed now that Stiles had some how gotten pretty beat up.
"Stiles your bleeding!"
"Oh yeah haha like I mentioned...whack job... She hit me with her wine glass and it broke on my head"
"That son of-"
"Woah hey Derek it's okay I'm fine now"
"If she does anything ever again Im going to find her and I'm gonna rip her throat out...with my teeth!"
"Der bear please calm down it's okay I'm fine" said Stiles patting his chest
Derek immediately softened at the sound of the nickname his parents used to call him. He wanted to cry...Stiles had only called him Der or other nicknames but not this one...he liked how it sounded coming from stiles in fact now that Derek thought about it...he might be in love with Stiles. He had heard him talking about it (love) one day when they were sitting by a tree but hadn't listened much because he was paying attention to all the little moles stiles had. Should he tell him though? He thought. He thought that maybe now wouldn't be a good time...especially after what just happened...plus Stiles was into girls not guys...
"Uh- um- yeah hehe okay I'm uh calm."
"Woah okay buddy you sure you're alright?"
Derek cleared his throat and was finally calm.
"Let's just go home so I can clean up your face and we can sleep."
"Okay but I'm reallllyyy tired can you carry me? Piggy back style though because I don't think I can hang on if I'm on your shoulders."
"Fine"
On their way home Derek was talking to him about all the things they would spend the day doing tomorrow and how he didn't want to go back to the carnival because of the girl but when Derek looked back he saw that Stiles had already fallen asleep.