Chapter 11

Two years pass...(bear with me guys I know that they just grew a couple of years but I have nothing interesting to talk about in between) they are still attending the new fair that comes and goes every summer because it's just so damn fun. Stiles is fifteen now and definitely knows he has feelings for Derek and Derek is an adult who acts like a child sometimes. He loves teasing Stiles about things but he still likes looking after him too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are walking around the fair when some girl at one of the booths begins to flirt with Stiles. This makes Derek jealous because Stiles seems to be enjoying it so much.

Derek's POV
Why is Stiles talking to this girl. I mean look at her she's really gross looking and her hair oh my god. What does he see in her?Anyways Stiles came here with me not her and we should be hanging out. Where did he even learn to talk to girls like that? I wish he wasn't so smart so then he wouldn't know how to! Why do I feel so angry UGHHH I just want him to hurry up! ......If he likes this girl though I will respect him and let him be him, he is already fifteen and all so I can't boss him around so much. Did she just give him her phone number? Haha jokes on her ,Stiles doesn't have a phone.

3rd person POV
"Remember I get out at 11 pm" she winks
"I'll be here" stiles says
"Finally!" Derek states
"What?" Stiles smiles
"It felt like you were talking to her for hours"
"She just wants to hang out."
"Are you going to?"
"Ehh I don't really want to I mean it's gonna be pretty late and I know how you feel about me being out late."
"No it's okay you can go and have fun." Derek said even though he didn't want him to go
"I guess I'll see after we're done with the rides"

Stiles POV
Should I come and see her? I mean she's reall really REALLY not my type as I have figured out that I seem to have more of an attraction towards men. God I just want to tell Derek but I don't want him to think I'm weird! I guess I can come and see her if Derek let's me though because it'd be nice to have some other friends around here. I don't know how I would tell her I'm not in to her. I mean I guess I kind of have to show up because I told her I would and me and Derek come here so often that if I didn't show up I'd see her the next day. Then it would just be awkward. A girl like her also doesn't seem the type to understand I'm not into her so I'm gonna have to act like its a date, eww gross just because I might go on the date doesn't mean I'm gonna enjoy it! Id rather be on a date with Derek!

3rd person POV
It was 10:30 pm which was about half an hour until Stiles had to go on the date. He had never been on one so he didn't know what to expect but he did know that it was going to be sort of awkward because dates were usually for people who equally liked each other and wanted to give each other a chance. Stiles definitely didn't want to give her a chance and didn't want to show up to the date.
"Stiles it's almost time for your date are you ready?"
"I don't wanna go"
"Stiles c'mon it'll be nice to go out with someone who isn't me all the time." Derek said even though he didn't want him to go, he wanted what he thought was best for Stiles and he thought letting him go out wouldn't harm him so he tried convincing him at least.
"I enjoy your company and enjoy going out with you all the time."
Stiles kind of blushed at how that sounded
"Oh Stiles just please go and meet her...maybe she's a really sweet person."
"Okay but only because you insisted Derek."
"Alright now let me fix your messy hair."