Chapter 17 taste

June 16,2016
Here is a small taste of what chapter 17 is gonna be like and I'd give you the full chapter but I'm not done editing it...sorry for not posting in a long time btw...I just didn't think you guys cared...ANYWAYS I JUST ARRIVED TO ORLANDO FLORIDA LIKE 2 HOURS AGO AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME ON A PLANE IN LIKE 10 YEARS SO YEAH😂👌gonna be here for about a week! Going to Disney world🙈

3rd person POV
Stiles and Derek got up early in the morning to hike. They changed into their normal clothes and hoped they wouldn't wake Melissa and the Sheriff up. They went outside and Derek took a
sniff of the fresh air.
"God I love it here!"
"Good...I think we should come here more often." Stiles smiled as they walked the hiking trail that was there. "Like I'm sure some how my dad wouldn't mind if we came here...you know just the two of us."
"yeah totally! We just gotta ask him and hopefully the thing about yesterday doesn't get in the way...I mean I guess we could say we're coming with other friends or something." Derek replied thinking
" I think that would be a great idea Mr. Big bad wolf!"
Derek shook his head grinning and they walked on for 15 more minutes.
"So Stiles why would you want to come back here? What is it you like? I mean I love it and all its just really peaceful and plus it has a great big lake!"
"Hmm.."Stiles thought "I guess I like it because of that too..but I want to come back so we can...have a re-match on who beats who to the lake." He winks
"Oh my god, stiles" derek laughs "you'll never beat me because I have werewolf speed remember?" He teases
"Oh yeah?! I bet I can beat your little werewolf butt!" He laughs shoving him and starts running towards the house. "I'll race you home!" He yells at Derek who is standing far away now smiling. He knows he's gonna win so he gives him another head start.

Derek's POV
Wow how I love him...did I just say I love him! Oh my god... Indeed you did good sir! Shut up wolf I'm trying to understand this! What is there to understand I mean you obviously have feelings for the boy. I know but it's confusing...I've never felt this way before and the dreams you make me have of him don't help...
Derek's wolf can already see him (Derek) grimacing at him(the wolf)
Well I was trying to tell you or give you hints on your feelings slash my feelings for that matter! I've been feeling this way for a while now and I was trying to ignite something! Make you tell him or something! You could've just let me know though you know...maybe explain it to me. Well I thought you knew! I mean especially with that smell that you love that radiates off of Stiles! He's your mate Derek for gods sake! I'm surprised you haven't had the urge to pounce on him! ...I have...I-it's just I can control myself and I believed it was something else not that... Well Derek you better tell him soon! Now hurry on up because he's ahead of you and about to beat you home!

3rd person POV
Derek chased stiles through the forest causing stiles to trip and fall.....