2.

Roman

Its about 3:00 in the morning and I just can't sleep, I feel like I'm wide awake so I guess I'll just jog all of this energy off. I quickly put running shoes on and a shirt and I left the hotel. We are in California so I'll just run to the beach, it's only about a mile up the road.

Once I finally made it their I noticed a girl that looked a lot like Abbie, and I could hear her sobbing. I think it is Abbie, what the hell is she doing here. I walked over to here and kneeled down.

"Abbie." I said and she looked up at me with tears running down her face and she had bruises on her thighs and what looked like blood in between her legs.

"What's wrong abbie?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said quickly whipping away her tears.

"Abbie,what happened?" I asked putting my hand gently on her thigh.

"It's nothing okay." She said, I could tell she was definitely lying.

"Abbie did they, hit you?"I asked.

"Yeah." She whispered and started crying again, they must have done more than just hit her.

"Abbie, what else happened? Please tell me." I begged her I needed to know.

"They all took what no man has the right to." She said and started hiccuping from crying to hard, one of them took her virginity from her and they all raped her, that's why she has blood in between her legs.

"Why would they do that?" I asked her.

"Because I screwed up and cost them there match, and then you told Bray I hurt myself. He wasn't to happy about that." She explained, I feel like part of it was my fault, maybe I shouldn't have said anything to Bray but I was only trying to help, I didn't want her hurting her self again.

"I'm so sorry abbie."I said and picked her up.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm not letting you go back there." I said and I carried her all the way back to hotel. And I took her to the room I shared with the guys.

"Roman I can't stay here." She whispered.

"Yes you can." I said and took her to my room.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said and I carefully put her back on her feet.

"Go get in the shower, I'll find something you can wear." I said and she went into the bathroom and closed the door and started the water. I grabbed a mens tank and sweat pants that would fit her and I sat them on the bathroom sink.

I laid in my bed until she was done, I could kill Bray right now, he put her through hell for god knows how long, but I can't let Abbie go back,even if they come for her, they'll have to get passed me first

I laid in my bed until she was done, I could kill Bray right now, he put her through hell for god knows how long, but I can't let Abbie go back,even if they come for her, they'll have to get passed me first. I heard the door open and seen her walk out, but she didn't have the shirt on. Just a black sports bra with the sweats.

"Something wrong with the shirt?" I asked.

"My hip piercings will get caught on it." She answered me and laid down.

"Don't get to excited, I'm only staying here tonight." She said.

"You mean your gonna go back?" I asked.

"I have to." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't stay away, he'll be mad when he finds out I stayed here for only one night, and then he'll." She said, but didn't finished the last part.

"No you can not go back there and stay, tomorrow we will go with you and get your things and you can stay and travel with us." I explained.

"It's not gonna be that simple, he'll fight to get me back." She said.

"And I'll fight to keep you safe." I explained.

"Why would you do that for me?" She asked.

"Because your in trouble, and I can't just let them keep hurting you." I answered she slightly smiled and I wrapped my arms around her and brought her closer to me.

"Thanks Roman but I gotta go back." She said.

"I can't let that happen Abbie. Well talk about this more in the morning,okay?" I asked.

"Okay." She said before closing her eyes.