16.

Abbie 

I rolled over and opened up my eyes and seen Roman sleeping peacefully. I sat up and looked at the time, it's only 6:00 in the morning. I fell back into the pillow and I guess I scared Roman when I did that, his eyes shot open.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I answered.

"Good." He said and pulled me close to him, I felt him kiss my forehead and then my nose, I giggled and rested my head against his. We both ended up staring in each other's eyes and before I knew it his lips were on mine. Of course I kissed back and I wasn't even like nervous about it either, I felt good about it. After a few seconds we pulled away and I had no clue what to even say.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." Roman said.

"No its okay, I didn't mind." I told him, he seemed a little calmer now, did he really think I wouldn't like it?

"I feel like I shouldn't have done it though." He said.

"Roman, it's okay, I promise." I said and kissed his cheek.

Roman

I kissed her, I just wanted to, I'm surprised she didn't hate me for it or wasn't uncomfortable with me doing it.

She snuggled into my chest and soon went back to sleep. I can't believe we kissed.

A couple of hours later

"Come on you too, get up." Dean and Seth yelled and jumped on the bed waking up both me and Abbie.

"Knock it off." Abbie groaned and sat up.

"Come on we gotta hit the gym." Seth said and we all got up. Abbie went into the bathroom and changed, I did the same thing and then we left.

---------------------------------------------

"Come on Dean is that all you got?" Abbie asked as I put dean in head lock, we were in the ring wrestling.

"Why don't you get in here and wrestle him instead." Dean suggested Abbie smirked and climbed in the ring, Dean rolled out.

"Your gonna hurt yourself." I told her.

"Afraid of a little competition?" She asked.

"Of course not." I said and tackled her to the mat but I did it in a play full way, we both laughed.

"I wasn't ready." She said laughing.

"Mmmh." I said and helped her up.

"Come on Dean, let's leave the love birds alone." Seth said and they went over to the weight benches.

"Why do they have to keep saying that?" Abbie asked and got out of the ring, she seemed irritated.

"Keep saying what?" I asked as we walked out side.

"Love birds." She said clearly annoyed.

"I don't see a problem with it." I told her.

"We aren't dating or in love with each other yet." She said.

"What do you mean by yet?" I quickly asked.

"Did I say yet?" She asked.

"Uh yeah you did." I answered and we sat down on a bench.

"Something you wanna tell me?"