24.

3 days later
Abbie

Right now I'm at my house, I refuse to go to my dad's right now and I do blame him for the loss of my baby. He put stress on me, tried talking me into an abortion which is against our religion. Even though Bray was the father of my baby, that was still my baby as well, he was a part of me that was also ripped from me.

Just like my mother, part of my childhood and I also lost my brother out of all of this, he should have just gotten the help he needed and we could have been a happy family but no.

"You okay Abbie?" Roman asked walking into my bed room.

"Yeah I'm okay." I answered sitting up. Roman is just visiting me for a few days, Seth, Dean and Angela will be here tomorrow.

"So what do you wanna do ?" Roman asked sitting in bed with me.

"Let's go to the beach and watch the sun set." I suggested.

"Really the beach?" Roman groaned.

"Yes! Now come on." I told him and pushed him off the bed, we are in California right now and it's beautiful out. I went to my closet and pulled out a white little dress that ended at my mid thigh and it had a black belt around my stomach. I grabbed black sandals and put those on, Roman just kept what he had on, black shirt, jeans and shoes, he had his hair back in a man bun and sunglasses on his head.

"Let's go slow poke." I said and grabbed his hand and practically dragged him to the door.

"I'm coming I'm coming." He mumbled. We walked out of the house and went straight to the beach, it's like 5 minute walk.

"Let's go stand in the water." I suggested and we both did after we slid out shoes off and we watched the sun set. I could feel Roman wrapping his arms gently around me. I smiled and leaned my head back against his chest.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." I said.

"We could always come back tomorrow." He said chuckling.

"That's not what I mean." I told him.

"Well what do you mean?" Roman asked.

"I don't know...... it's just a beautiful moment, I don't want it to end." I answered.

"Don't worry you'll have more beautiful moments, better than this one." He said and I felt him kiss my head, I smiled and turned around so I was facing him, I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him close to me. Our lips crashed together, this definitely is a beautiful moment. Our lips moved in sync together, Roman pulled me even closer to him, I was practically on top of him. After about a minute of our kiss we both pulled away.

"Okay now I don't want it to end." Roman said and I started laughing, he kissed my head and then I just started getting this weird feeling.

"Something wrong ?" Roman asked. My eyes just started wondering around.

"I just feel like....... we're being watched." I answered.

"Maybe we should leave?" Roman suggested.

"Lets." I said and we picked up our shoes and I looked over and Erick and Luke were walking towards us, they were about 20 yards away.

"Roman." I said and he turned around and seen them to.

"Go back to the house." He said and I didn't hesitate, I just ran as fast as I could back to the house. I ran in and closed the door behind me.

"Roman where are you?" I said after a few minutes of me pacing back and fourth, I'm starting to really panic right now.

"Abbie." I heard and turned to see Roman coming into the house, I ran and jumped in his arms.

"You scared me." I whispered.

"I'm sorry I had to take care of them." He explained, I back up and looked at his hands they were covered in blood.

"Its their's." He whispered.

"Come on." I said and we walked into the bathroom, I cleaned off his for him and noticed his knuckles were bruising, and bleeding a tiny bit.

"Don't worry about me, I'm okay." Roman said, apparently he can tell when I'm worried now.

"Did they say anything?" I asked him.

"Just that Bray sent them, Luke said Bray was watching us for the past few days but I don't know if it's true, I feel like he's just trying to scare you." Roman answered.

"Knowing Bray, he probably is watching me." I said.

"Don't say that, I hope that's not true." Roman said.

"Me to." I said and got up.

"Try not to get into anymore fights now." I said and he chuckled. I went into my room and picked out some new clothes for my shower.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked walking in.

"I'm gonna get a shower, I won't be long." I said and went into my bathroom.

Roman

Abbie went into the bathroom, I just sat on the edge of her bed thinking about stuff. Like we shared another passionate kiss, but then The Wyatts have to ruin everything. I actually am worried that Bray is watching her now, I mean Luke and Erick new where we were. Bray probably sent them to keep an eye on us, he better not come near her again, I swear to god if I see him I'm gonna lose it.

"Are you okay Roman?" Abbie asked, I didn't even realize she was out of the shower.

"I'm alright, you?" I asked her.

"I'm doing good." She answered and climbed on top of me.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Not yet."