10.

8:00 am
Roman

Me and the guys are driving to Abbie's house right now, I just wanna see her so bad. And since she's not doing good I wanna help anyway I can.

"And we are here." Seth said.

"Finally." Dean said as we got out of the car, we grabbed our things and went inside.

"I'm glad you guys came." Charles said as we walked in and he showed us around.

"So where's abbie?" I asked.

"Her therapy session, she's been going since I brought her home, but its not going so well." He answered as he took me to the room I would be staying in, it was right next to Abbie's room.

"Well what's all going on with her?" I asked.

"Her doctors and therapist think she's gonna have a pyschotic break down." He answered.

"What exactly does that mean?" Dean asked as he and Seth joined us.

"It means if you say the wrong thing or do something to her that ticks her off, she might try killing you." He answered.

"Seriously." Seth asked.

"Yes all of her doctors and therapists are saying that she has so much built up anger because of what happened to her that she could unleash it on any one, and the really bad thing is that she could do it and black out, she won't remember anything she did." He explained, and we heard the front door slam.

"Dad I'm home!" Abbie yelled.

"Her session isn't supposed to be over for another hour." Charles said, I went to find her in the kitchen grabbing a drink.

"Abbie." I said she turned around and looked at me and dropped her drink.

"What are you doing here?" She asked and wrapped her arms around me, I'm guessing she was shocked to see me.

"I came to see you, couldn't stay away for ever." I answered and kissed her forehead.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm okay, I think." She answered.

"Your dad said you shouldn't be home right now." I told her.

"I can't stand it at that place anymore." She said and went upstairs to her room, I followed her.

"Why not?" I asked.

"They keep trying these stupid things to help me with my anger and feelings, and I just hate it there!" She answered, but she started talking real fast and loud,you could tell she was tensing up.

"Abbie calm down."I told her and brought her into my chest, I'm just trying to keep her calm.

"Okay, I'm fine." She said after a minute of me holding her.

"You look tired." I told her, her eyes looked heavy, red and under her eyes was a light blue.

"I haven't been sleeping much." She said.

"Nightmares again?" I asked.

"Yeah." She answered.

"They just scare me to much, the past 2 nights I didn't sleep at all, I've been up over 48 hours. I don't know how much longer I can stand this." She said and a few tears came out of her eyes I quickly wiped them away and kissed her forehead and then her cheek.

"It's going to be okay Abbie, your gonna be fine." I told her.

"I hope so." She said.

"I think you should lay down, try to sleep." I told her and she sat on the bed.

"I can't do that, I can't handle the nightmares." She cried out, I got down on my knees, right in front of her.

"I'm gonna stay with you, and if I see you flinching or something, I'm gonna wake you up." I told her, she seemed more calm now.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I answered, we both slipped our shoe's off, we both laid in Abbie's bed, I covered her up and she snuggled into my chest.

"I'm scared Roman." She said.

"You don't have to be, I'm right here, I'm not gonna let anything bad happen." I said and stroked her cheek, she slowly closed her eyes and she was out in a matter of seconds.