3.

Abbie

I woke up snuggled into the bed sheets, I didn't see Roman, but I could here his voice talking to Seth and Dean.

"Guys I'm not letting her go back there." Roman said.

"She can stay but what are we gonna do when they come looking for her?" Dean asked.

"Let's not worry about that right now but how is she?" Seth asked.

"I don't know, definitely hurt." Roman said and he walked back in the room and closed the door, I was already pretending that I was asleep so he laid next to me and covered me back up.

"I'm fine." I answered Seths question.

"I didn't know you were awake." He said and I nodded my head.

"Are you really fine?" He asked me.

"Yeah I'll get over it." I answered.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Your not the one that did it." I said.

"Still, I did tell Bray that you hurt yourself and it ticked him off." He explained, I wrapped my self around him.

"Still not your fault." I whispered in his ear and he wrapped his arm around me, after a few more seconds he let go and I rolled over and got out of bed.

"Where you going?" He asked me.

"I'm leaving." I answered and walked out of the room and he chased after me.

"No you can not go back there Abbie." He yelled grabbing my wrist.

"Let me go Roman." I said snatching my arm back.

"Abbie you can not go back there." Dean said stepping in front of me along with Seth.

"You don't understand, I have to go back okay." I said and walked around them and opened the door to leave but I froze, how the hell did they know where I was.

"Well, wait until Bray hears this." Luke laughed with Erick. Roman quickly pulled me back away from them.

"Come on Abbie, let's go." Erick said and they both chuckled, and they both waited for me, but I just couldn't go with them, I'm scared of what will happen when I go back but with The Shield I feel so safe, and they don't hurt me at all.

"Abbie,please don't go." Roman said to me, I looked up at him and I nodded my head and held onto his arm.

"Get out of here now." Seth and Dean said standing in front of me and Roman so Luke or Erick couldn't grab me.

"Abbie." Roman whispered and we both went back into the bedroom.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Your really gonna stay?" He asked.

"For a little while." I answered him and he brought me closer to him and we both hugged it out. I'd like to know why he's so happy about me staying and I'm not staying for long either I have to go back eventually.

"Your to happy about this." I said and he was about to answer me but we heard something break.

"Oh no." I mumbled.

"Stay here okay."he said and I nodded my head and he left the room and went back out there. Please let everything just be okay for me for once please, I don't wanna go back, I definitely don't want Roman, Seth or dean getting hurt for me, I've put up with this for so long that I'm used to it now. But maybe one day they will go to far and kill me, do me a favor.

I heard a bunch more loud noises and then all of the sudden they stopped, a voice in my head told me not to open that door and don't go out there, but I couldn't fight my instincts. I put my hand on the knob and slowly turned it, I slowly opened only to get throat punched.

I fell back on to the floor and tried catching my breath, I was picked up and thrown on the bed. Someone climbed on top of me and pinned my hands above my head, I opened my eyes and seen Bray on top of me, smirking like there's no tomorrow. I tried screaming and he quickly covered my mouth.

"Uh-huh, Luke, Erick." He called for and they both walked, with someone else with them, he looked like he might have been almost 7 foot tall, he looked stronger than Roman, he had a creepy face and creepy hair along with a beard.

Luke held my hands above my head, Erick covered my mouth and Bray pull my sweats down and laughed as he let this new creep take over, I started kicking my legs like crazy and Erick back handed me to my face.

But before this big creep could do anything Roman tackled him to the floor and Seth and Dean took out the others, I quickly put my pants back on and Bray freaking grabbed me and slammed my head into the wall he then violently grabbed me by my neck and started choking the crap out of me.

I started to kick and caught him right in the balls, and he dropped me on to the floor, I gasped for air as I watched Roman take him out. And after he did, I realized they were all out, they all saved me from another gang rape.

"Come on Abbie let's get out of here." Roman said grabbing me as we walked out of the hotel room. And took the elevator up to the room I was supposed to share with my so called team, I need to get my things.

Roman came in the room with me while Seth and Dean stood watch, I quickly just packed my things and grabbed everything of mine and we quickly left. We took the elevator down to the lobby and went out to their car, they already had there suit cases in the car, I quickly put my things in and Roman helped and then we both got in the back while dean sat up front and Seth drove.

"Are you okay?" Roman whispered to me, I only nodded my head yes.