25.

Abbie

I leaned down and connected me and Romans lips, I slipped him my tongue as my hands roamed his body. He rested his hands on my hips, Roman lifted me up and then laid me on my back and broke the kiss.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked me. I knew I wanted to, I know darn well he'll be easy on me and he won't hurt me.

"I'm sure." I answered. He pulled my shirt over my head and I did the same to him. He climbed on top of me and left trails of kisses across my jawline and down my neck. When he reached my chest he looked at me for permission, I nodded and he reached around me and unhooked my bra revealing my c cup size boobs.

He tossed it to the floor and connected his lips to my breast, I let out a soft moan and leaned my head back. He went further down my body leaving kisses on the way down. He made it to my waist, he looked at me for approval, I nodded and he pulled my panties down. He kissed all around my thighs, he spread my legs slowly stuck two fingers in me.

I groaned as he started sucking on my clit and thrusting his fingers in me. I grabbed hands fulls of the sheets as I started feeling pressure building up in me, I moaned out as all of it released. Roman pulled out his fingers and turned us around.

I started kissing around his neck and nibbling at his skin, I made it to his waist and pulled his jeans and boxers both down. I started stroking his member( dear lord)I licked my lips and put the tip of him in my mouth and slowly started sucking on him.

What I couldn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand, I kept going and started bobbling my head. Roman grabbed hands fulls of my hair and lightly tugged on it. He moved me at the pace he wanted me to go, after a few more minutes I felt a salty taste in my mouth and pouring down my throat. I swallowed all of Romans seman and sat back up.

He picked me up and laid me on my back and climbed on top of me, Roman positioned himself and looked at me for approval. I nodded my head, Roman locked our fingers together and he slowly slid into me but not all the way. He gave me time to adjust, I nodded when I was ready.

He slowly started moving in and out of me, let out low moans and leaned my head back. Roman started kissing and sucking on my neck again, I dug my nails into his back as he kept going. After a few minutes I felt that same feeling of pressure building in me.

"I'm close." I moaned out.

"Me too baby." Roman groaned into my ear.

After a few more thrusts I released, Roman pulled out and came in between my legs. He rolled over and laid next to me, he pulled me over to him.

"How about another shower?" He suggested.

"Only if you carry me, my legs feel a little weak." I told him.

"Don't worry, I got you baby." He said and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me into the shower. He started the water and I got down off of my him. We both washed eachother and after we finished we got out.

Roman wrapped a towel around his waist and he wrapped one around me, I smiled and walked to get new clothes, I just grabbed a crop top and lace panties, I put that on and put my hair in a bun.
Then I felt arms around me.

"It's getting late baby. " Roman whispered and picked me up and we laid in bed, I noticed he put boxers and shorts on.

"You tired?" I asked him as I laid on his chest.

"A little bit. You?" He asked.

"Verry." I answered. He pulled the covers over us and turned the lamp off.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." He whispered, I smiled and leaned up and kissed his sweet lips.

"I love you too, goodnight." I told him and laid my head back down, I fell asleep listening to his heart beat.