33. Final Chapter

7 months later

So me and Roman are celebrating our 7 month anniversary tonight, also we only have to wait 3 or 4 more weeks before our little baby comes.

"So big night tonight?" Angela asked.

"Well yeah, I know it's only been seven months but, I think those seven months were best I've ever had." I answered.

"Yeah but tonight's probably gonna be dull." Dean said.

"Why would it be dull?" I asked.

"Because one you can't drink and two you guys can't do it." He answered and me and Angela just looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Dean, we can make love until the day I give birth and we should because we can't do it for six weeks after."I explained.

"Wait you can really screw until the day you give birth?" He asked.

"Are you dumb? Wait don't answer that."I told him.

"Abbie, I've been on Dean about having a baby but he doesn't want to because he thinks that when I'm pregnant we can't make love." Angela explained.

"Well you can, you shouldn't do it for six weeks after you have the baby though because you'll be flapping in the wind." I said and me and Angela just started laughing and Dean just had this weird look on his face.

"I'll be in the living room." Dean said and he left the kitchen.

"So, what time does Roman get back?" Angela asked. Last week Roman went over to the UK and he's coming back tonight and staying with me until I have the baby and a little while after because I wanna go back to wrestling and lose this baby weight to.

"In about 3 hours so around 9:00 tonight." I answered.

"Come on let's go finish setting up the bedroom for tonight." Angela said and we went straight to the bed room that was down stairs mostly because trying to walk up the steps while you 8 months pregnant doesn't really go to well and I'm afraid I'm gonna fall so after I have the baby we will probably move into another room upstairs.

"So I take it you'll want the roses on the bed and a little trail to to the bathroom with candle light for later when your done screwing." Angela asked.

"Yeah your right." I told her as we finished up the room.

"Thanks for helping me." I told her.

"No problem, you sure your gonna be okay here by yourself until Roman gets here?" She asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine." I answered, she smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you girly." She said.

"I love you too." I said.

"Okay me and Dean are gonna leave. I'll call you tomorrow." She and I walked her and Dean out and stood in the door way as they pulled out. Yay, I have the whole place to myself again, beside Reigns and Ginger but I'm pretty much by myself again until I have little feet running around here.

I smiled and went back into the kitchen and got a drink and all of the sudden my back started having a sharp pain. After a few minutes in just went away, probably nothing. I walked I to the living room and just laid down on the couch just trying to stay comfortable and relaxed.

2 hours later
Roman

My flight was a little earlier than I thought it would be so I'm glad I'm getting home early. I pulled up in the driveway and grabbed my things and went into the house. The dog started going a little crazy and the cat playful as usual.