31.

1 month later
Abbie

Tonight we have Monday night raw, Angela has a match against Dana Brooke, I'll be at ring side for her and Charlotte will be in Dana's corner. We waited for Angela's theme to hit, once it did we went out. I let her do her entrance and then we both walked up to the ring, she got in and I stood outside.

The match started and Angela practically looked like she was trying to kill Dana. Well since it is her debut match, she wants to make it as good as possible.

Angela threw Dana put of the ring and then Angela did a suicide dive out of the ring and landed on her. Charlotte pulled Dana behind her, Kinda figured she'd do that. I grabbed Charlotte by her hair and threw her against the barricade. Angela focused on Dana and got her back in the ring.

I turned my focus back on Charlotte and made sure she stayed down, I threw into the barricade once again and went back to watching the match.

"Let's go Angie you got this!" I cheered her on and watched her stay in control of the match. I turned back to look at Charlotte and she freaking speared me into the steps. I rolled over and held my stomach. I watched Charlotte get into the ring and seen Angela getting thrown out.

We both got up off the floor and we walked backstage, I was still holding onto my stomach for some reason it was just hurting like hell.

"Maybe you should let the doctor look at you make sure your really ok." Angela suggested as Roman and Dean quickly approached us.

"You okay baby?" Roman asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Roman I think you should let a doctor look at her stomach." Angela suggested, I'm just in a little pain it's not a big deal.

"Because of the spear, she's probably just sore." Dean said, yeah pretty sure I'm just sore.

"I'm fine, don't make a big deal out of it." I told them.

"Let's just go to the doc real quick then." Roman said.

"Babe seriously?" I asked.

"Hey I just wanna make sure your okay." He answered.

"Fine but your carrying me." I told him, he smiled and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to the doc as Angela and Dean followed, I watched as dean grabbed her hand.

"Uh-huh put it down Dean!" I told him.

"We just holding hands." Angela said.

"Yeah and I've seen the way he gets around, it's like a hit and run." I told her and she just chuckled along with Dean.

"Hey you didn't ask me about how I felt about you and Roman." She said.

"Well, I wasn't gonna give you that kind of option." I told her and Roman sat me down on a bed.

"Well talk about it later babe." Angela said and winked.

"Doc I need you to check up on Abbie." Roman told him.

"Sure, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Well I got speared by Charlotte and they are all a little paranoid that I might be hurt." I answered him.

"Ok, you feeling any pain right now?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"OK where?"doc asked.

"Around my belly button." I answered.

"Alright, I'm gonna use a baby monitor to see inside your stomach, make sure your okay. Could just be some bruising." He explained and put some cold gel on my stomach, god this feels weird. He took the wand and placed it on my stomach and moved it around a little.

"Did you get your period recently?" He asked me.

"I should be getting it any day now."I answered.

"Um you won't be getting it. Your pregnant."