23.

Roman

I picked my head up and seen Abbie stirring in her sleep. I guess I fell asleep with my head on her bed. I held onto her hand and stroked her hair, she seemed to calm down. She moved around a little more then slowly opened her eyes.

"Roman." She whispered.

"I'm right here babygirl." I told her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"You passed out, we brought you to the hospital and you went in for surgery." I answered.

"Is my dad here?" She asked.

"Not yet." I answered her.

"I don't wanna see him, when he shows up can you please tell him to leave." She asked.

"Why don't you wanna see him?" I asked her.

"He's been hiding something from me for a long time, I'm not ready to see him." She explained.

"Yeah I'll take care of it." I told her and kissed her head.

"When can I get out of here?" She asked.

"Angela is filling out your paper work so, soon." I answered, she just nodded her head.

"Are you okay? For real?" I asked her.

"No, I don't think I'll ever be okay." She answered.

"Abbie you can get threw this, I know you can." I told her.

"That's not what I mean, I just have a lot on my mind and I don't know how to deal with it." She explained.

"What's all on your mind?" I asked her, I'm just curious at this point.

"Well before I came back, like those last 4 weeks I was gone, I was pregnant." She explained.

"What?" I'm in shock right now.

"I was pregnant Roman, and it had to of been Brays." She answered.

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do. The others pulled out Bray didn't, that was probably a part of his revenge on me." She explained.

"What do you mean by revenge?" I asked.

"He blames me for him being sent away when we were kids, I told our dad most of what happened. But I didn't know my dad would be hiding stuff from me." She answered.

"What is he hiding from you?"

"When I was little my mom died, my dad just said she was sick and she died in the hospital, I was little so I mostly cried and didn't really think about it, but Bray told me he killed my mom because she wanted to get rid of him." She said and broke into tears. I quickly sat on the edge of her bed and held her in my arms.

"Abbie what happened with your baby?" I asked her.

"I had a miscarriage Roman. The doctors said it was because of all the stress I was under and most of it came from my dad. When he found out I was pregnant he tired talking me into an abortion but I refused, my dad wasn't happy with me." She answered.

"Your dad put a lot of stress on you?" I asked and before she could answer Seth came in the room.

"Abbie your dad's here." He said.

"Seth get rid of him." I told him, he looked at me confused.

"Why? What's going on?" Seth asked.

"Seth please just do it." Abbie told him, he nodded his head and walked back out.

Angela

I looked over and seen Seth arguing with Abbies dad I don't understand what's going on he should be with his daughter.

"Seth what are you doing?" I asked pulling him away.

"Look Abbie doesn't wanna see him right now and I don't know why but she asked me to keep him away from her." He explained.

"Mr. Lindsay you need to leave." I told him. He looked so mad and he turned around and walked away.

"What's going on?" I asked Seth.

"I'm not sure." He answered and Roman came out of Abbies room.

"Everything okay?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure, nurses are removing the machines from Abbie, I thought I'd wait out here." He answered.

"What's going on with her and her dad?" Seth asked.

"Well Abbie had a miscarriage and it happened because her dad put so much stress on her." He explained.

"I knew that was coming," I muttered.

"She blames her dad for the death of her baby?" Seth asked.

"Not just her, even the doctors confirmed that her dad was putting to much stress on her, that's not good for her or a baby which is why it died." I explained.

"Well is she okay?" Seth asked.

"She's in some pain, got a lot on her mind. She said she'd be fine but I'm not sure." Roman explained.

"Abbie will be fine, she always is." I told them and Abbie came out of the room she was in and shorts and a goodie with sneakers on.

"You okay baby?" Roman asked her.

"Baby?" I asked.

"He always calls me baby." Abbie answered and they grabbed hands and we all walked out of the hospital, Seth drove us to the hotel, I sat up front with him and Roman was holding Abbie in the backseat. He had her laughing and smiling, I haven't seen Abbie smile like that for over 2 years, he really makes her happy.