26.

Roman

I opened my eyes and didn't see Abbie, and she wasn't in bed either. I got up and went down stairs and seen she was making breakfast. I smiled and walked up behind her.

"I thought you'd never get up." She said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I was tired baby." I told her and kissed her head.

"I was too but anyway Dean, Seth and Angela will be here in about 20 minutes." She told me.

"Well you better go put pants on, I don't want them seeing you half naked." I told her.

"Well you better put and shirt on and I'm gonna go change right now." She explained.

"Why do I have to have a shirt on?" I asked her as she started walking up the steps.

"Because, all of that is mine and I don't want anyone seeing it but me, and make sure your hair is in a bun to, it's very sexy when it's down." She answered and walked up the steps. I chuckled and grabbed some food, a few minutes later Abbie came back down and we both ate while watching a movie.

"Honey I'm home." We heard as the door opened Dean, Seth and Angela came in.

"Pack your shit and get out." Abbie yelled at Dean.

"Don't do me like that." Dean said as well all gave hugs.

"Trust me, I'd never do you." She told him and we all sat in the living room.

"So what we doing today?" Angela asked.

"Let's go get new tattoos." Abbie suggested.

"You don't need more tattoos." Angela said.

"I have one tattoo and I've had it since I was 16." Abbie explained and got up up and grabbed Angela's arm.

"Let's go." Abbie wined.

"Fine. You guys coming?" Angela asked us.

"I guess." Dean said. And we all left, Abbie drove us to the nearest tattoo place.

"What do you even wanna get abs?" Angela asked.

"I kinda have an idea of what I want, but I want two, a very small one and big one." She answered and we all got out of the car.

"Here we should all get these." Abbie said holding up her phone and showing us all a picture.

" Abbie said holding up her phone and showing us all a picture

"Why?" Dean quickly asked.

"Because, Stephanie the bitch is gonna eventually try breaking us up, I want us to fight to stay together." I explained.

"Aw how cute." Dean teased.

"You afraid of needles dean?" I asked.

"No why?" He quickly asked.

"I think your just afraid to get a tattoo." I teased him and we walked in.

"I never thought dean ambrose would be afraid of something." Angela said teasing him to.

"Fine, I'll get it." He said, me and Angela both laughed.

I went in the back with Roman and another guy, so I could get my big tattoo first.

"Roman you okay?" I asked him, I knew he was a little mad. The guy giving me the tattoo was up around my breast and then worked his way to my hip.

"I'm fine Baby." He said and gave me a kiss making sure that other guy knew I was taken and wasn't about to go anywhere.

1 hour later

"That hurt like a bitch." Dean whined as we all got back in the car.

"You'll live." I told him. As I started driving us back to the house, once we got there me and Roman went up to my room and he laid down on the edge of the bed. I smiled and climbed on top of him and sat on his lap.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him.

"No I'm not mad at you but next time another man looks at you the way he did, I'm gonna knock him on his ass." He answered and I chuckled and leaned down and kissed him.

"I love you." I said and got off of him and went over to the thermostat and I was gonna turn on the ac but something caught my eye. It looked like a camera lens, I took the front of the thermostat off and there was a little camera inside of it.

"Roman, come look at this." I told him.

"What is it?" He asked as he walked over to me.

"There's a camera in here and I didn't put it here." I told him. He grabbed the camera and pulled it out and smashed it on the floor.

"Bray did that." I mumbled.

"Abbie don't say that." He said and wrapped me up in his arms.

"Luke said he's been watching us, he literally meant it." I told him and he held me tighter. And all of the sudden the lights went out.