30.

Abbie 

Well its about 1:00 in the morning and Roman found reigns a baby sitter I guess, not sure if it's a good idea to leave our puppy with Angela and Dean. But It's only for one night because Roman wants some loving.

"There he's perfectly fine with them." Roman said walking into the bedroom.

"Yeah Angela's probably covering him in kisses and dean's probably passed out drunk and ready to fall on him." I said.

"Babe he's fine, I promise." He said and kissed my head.

"You better be right, I'm gonna get a shower real quick." I told him and walked to the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll be waiting." He said as I closed the door.

I started the water and got undressed. I got in and quickly started shaving everywhere. I shampooed and conditioned my hair and then washed my body. I rinsed off and completely and got out of the shower, I quickly dried off and wrapped a towel around my self. I walked out of the bathroom and my entire bed room was different.

The room was set to candle light, there was rose petals on the bed that spelled out 'I Love You'.  I smiled and felt my towel slowly being pulled off.

"Roman you didn't have to do all of this." I told him and turned to face him.

"I wanted to make you feel special." He said and started kissing my neck. He picked me up and gently laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me with rose petals surrounding us.

He connected our lips, my hands roamed his body and I realized he was already naked to. His lips traveled down my jawline and straight down passed my chest. He came back up and pecked my lips, I felt his member rubbing against my entrance.

"Roman please do it already." I begged him, he smirked. And entered me and started thrusting hard and fast. He pulled out and flipped me over on my hands and knees. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and lightly pulled as he trusted back into me.

"God Roman." I moaned as he brushed against my g-spot.

"You like that baby?" He groaned in my ear still moving in and out of me.

"Yes." I moaned and I could feel myself ready to cum already.

"Roman I-Im gonna cum." I groaned out.

Less than a few seconds later I came and felt Roman cum as well. We both clasped on the bed on the bed and he pulled me close.

"You know you shouldn't hold back on me like you were." I told him.

"I don't wanna hurt you, you know that."he said.

"We both know you won't." I said.

"I'll think about going a little harder on you." He said and covered us both up with the blankets.

"Can't wait." I said and winked at him before snuggling in his chest and soon drifting to sleep.

A/N: Short I know but I've been busy working on other stories that are unpublished, 22 different stories to be exact. Bare with me. Please