13.

Roman

I didn't tell Abbie anything about my dream I had, and I don't think I even should I don't wanna remind her of it. I rolled over and seen her snuggled up into the blankets, she had her eyes closed, but I doubt she was sleeping.

I smiled and kissed her head, I brought her closer to me and she smiled and snuggled into my chest.

"That hour up yet?" She asked.

"Just about." I answered.

"Please tell me you actually slept some though." I said.

"Don't worry I did." She said and got up.

"Something wrong?" She asked me, should I tell her?

"Nope, just wondering if your ok" I lied.

"Well I am, so when your next show?" She asked.

"Tomorrow, why?" I asked.

"Maybe I wanna come with you."She answered.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I told her.

"I know but the only places I've been going these past few weeks is to the shrink and here." She explained.

"Okay but you need to okay this with your dad."

The next night

Right now we are in the locker room with Abbie, the show started an hour ago and it's almost time to get ready for our match. We decided that Abbie should just come out with us that way we know she's gonna be okay.

"You ready Abs?" I asked calling her by her nickname I gave her.

"Yep." She said putting her leather jacket on, I grabbed her hand and we walked to the other side of the arena and waited for our cue to come out. Once we did the crowd went crazy as usual, but when they seen Abbie with us it was a different kind of crazy.

We jumped over the barricade and Abbie took a seat at ring side with the commentators. Me Seth and Dean got in the ring and we waited for our opponents, Team Hell no and Kofi Kingston.

The match started and Seth went against Daniel first to start the match off, our team was in control for a few minutes, then Bryan tagged in Kofi Seth tagged me in. He tried taking control but I quickly stopped it and dragged him back into our corner and made the tag to Dean. But all the sudden the lights went out for about 30 seconds. I quickly got off the apron and found my way to Abbie, she held onto me as the lights came back on and the Wyatt Family surrounded us, Seth and Dean quickly got into it.

Everything was going fine but I looked over and seen Bray making his way to Abbie, I was gonna go after him but someone hit me in the back with a chair, I dropped to the ground and looked up to see Luke standing above me, I punched him and rammed his head into the ring pole. I looked over at Abbie and couldn't believe what I saw.

She was tearing Bray apart, she stopped attacking him with the steel chair she had and started throwing a lot of punches at him, he was actually all bloody and she looked really ticked off. 

"Roman stop her, Remember what her dad said about her blacking out." Dean said, god I forgot about that.

I ran over and pulled her off of Bray, her eyes looked like they were almost black. I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around me, we all looked back at Bray and he was definitely out of it, she really fucked him up.

We went back stage, I carried her until we made it to the locker room, I laid her on the couch and looked at her, her eyes seemed like they were back to normal, she seemed calm now to.

"Abbie are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm think I'm gonna be okay now." She said and hugged me, of course I hugged back. But what all dose she mean when she says that she's gonna be okay?