4.

Abbie 

After everything that happened last night and then today, I actually feel safe. I've already thanked the guys at least 5 times each, after all they did stop me from being seriously hurt again by those big ugly hairy men. All of those thoughts stopped when Roman walked into our bedroom, he wants me to stay with him in case something goes wrong.

"Hey Abbs ." He said calling me by my nickname he just recently gave me.

"Hey Rome." I said laying back down on the bed.

"How you feeling?" He asked laying down next to me.

"I'm fine." I answered his question.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm sure." I answered him.

"Okay good, I know with everything happening the way it did, you were hurt, I just wanna make sure you're ok." He explained, and I just threw my self at him wrapping my arms around him and snuggled into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me and held me.

"You're the best Ro." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me.

"No I'm just a friend that really cares about you." He said and I felt him kiss the top of my head, God I love those head kisses.

"You're still the best." I said and he covered us up with the blankets, yay nap time. Sorry, I'm such a kid.
I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat before I drifted off to sleep.

I just came back from the arena, tonight is the night that I hit bray with a chair and cost them a win. I know damn well I'm gonna get it.

"I'm out of here." I said to myself and ran for the door but Bray was just walking in with Luke and Erick right behind him.

"Oh look, our precious Abigail." Bray laughed and dropped his things on the floor, I ran back into the bedroom and quickly shut the door and locked it.

"Abigail there's now where you can go so just open the door and get what's coming to you." Luke said as the continued trying to break the door in. There wasn't any were for me to go, the widows were freaking locked, their isnt a closet in this room. I'm freaking screwed.

I started to panic and hope they wouldn't get the damn door opened, but I knew they would get it open eventually, and they freaking busted that door down, Erick grabbed me and I screamed and kicked, but it was useless, there's 3 of them and 1 of me.

Erick threw me on the bed, and pinned me down, Luke ripped my top off and I screamed and I just earned a punch in the face, and Bray pulled my pants off.

"NO!"

I screamed and jumped out of my sleep and Roman ran into the room and grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms.

"It's okay abbie, it's okay now." He whispered to me and I buried my face in his chest, and he held me a little tighter.

"It felt so real Roman." I said trying to hold my tears back.

"They can't hurt you anymore." He said and tried to calm me down.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a few minutes of us sitting quietly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered him as he kissed my head and after that I got off of him and he let me go. I laid back down on my side of the bed and curled up in a ball and closed my eyes.

Roman

I watched as Abbie fell back asleep, I hope she sleeps well, she's having nightmares now and I can tell she's scared. But on Thursday we all have Smack down and we have a rematch against the Wyatt family and I'm not sure how this going to go down but I'm not letting them anywhere near Abbie, they've done enough damaged to her already.

And now I'm gonna keep her safe and protect her. She's my Abbie now and she's with the shield, she's no longer sister Abigail. And The Wyatts are gonna pay for all of this, for everything they did to her, I just wish I could go back to that night and change everything and some how got her to come with me and not Bray, she would have never gotten hurt if I could have convinced her to come with me.

But I know she'll never have to go through any of that ever again, I'll keep her safe now, shes my Abbie.