7.

2:30 am
Roman

Me and the guys are back at the hotel right now, we just got here about an hour ago, the security never did find the Wyatts or Abbie. And right now I can't sleep because I'm to worried about her, I can't even imagine what they are doing to her. God this is terrible.

I got out of bed and went into the living room and seen that Seth and Dean were still up.

"Can't sleep either?" Dean asked.

"Nope." I answered.

"I'm to worried about her." I said.

"Yeah we are to." Seth said. I sighed and grabbed the keys to the car, and a flash light, I slipped my shoes on was gonna walked out of the hotel room.

"Where you going?" Dean asked.

"Back to the arena." I said and they followed me out.

"Why?" Seth asked.

"I don't know, there's gotta be something there that can tell us where Abbie is or where they took her." I answered.

"Okay, we'll come with you." Dean said. We went out to the car and I drove us to the arena.

"So what exactly do you think we will find?" Seth asked as we walked into the building.

"I don't know, anything." I answered as went down the hallways.

It's been almost an hour already and we didn't find any thing at all, I thought they would have left something behind or that there would be something on the security cameras that were outside, but we looked at them and they didn't leave during the show. I just don't get it.

"Roman there's nothing here." Seth said.

"There has to be!" I yelled becoming frustrated.

"Roman let's just leave." Seth said.

"No." I yelled back at him.

"We've checked the entire place 2 times already, I'm sorry but there's nothing here!" He yelled back at me.

"Hey you guys,I think there's one place we haven't checked yet." Dean said, me and Seth followed him to a stare case and at the bottom of it was a door.

"Did you guys check in here or not?" Dean asked. I shook my head no and so did Seth. Dean opened it and we walked into the room, there was another set of steps Seth and Dean went down there, I stay on this floor and looked ask round but didn't find anything at all.

"ROMAN!!" Seth yelled for me, I went down the stairs and seen they were both standing by another door, but this one had a pad lock on it.

"Should we go in?" Dean asked.

"Uh yeah. "I said and kicked the door in, I walked in first and the whole place looked like a dungeon honestly, and there was a lot of stuff in here that looked like torturing machines. I looked over into the corner and seen chains hanging from the ceiling. I walked over to it and seen Abbie hanging there, her hands were tied around the chains, and she only had a bra and underwear on, and she was unconscious.

I quickly got her down and checked her pulse,it's was there, she was barley breathing. Her body looked like it was beaten down, she had cuts on her stomach and legs. Her hair was wet, and there was a tub of water over in the corner they tortured her for hours and she's barley alive.

"oh my god." Seth said and as I picked her up, we got her out of there and took her to the car, I got in the back with her, Seth drove us to the nearest hospital, Dean was feeling sick to his stomach after he seen all of that and I was too. But I feel terrible, I let this happen to her, I didn't stop them. God this is all my fault.