17.

"Something you wanna tell me?"

"Well, you kissed me this morning. I kinda thought you had a thing for me." She answered.

"I don't know if I do." I told her, at least she couldn't tell I was lieing.

"That's not what I heard." She said.

"Who told you that I loved you?" I quickly asked.

"You just did."she answered.

"You tricked me." I told her.

"Not exactly, Dean told me and I wanted to find out for myself." She explained.

Now I don't even know what to say to her, and I trusted Dean to keep that a secret I probably should have known he was gonna tell, it's my fault for trusting him.

"Rome why didn't you just tell me?" She asked moving closer to me.

"With everything that was happening, at the time I thought you didn't need a boyfriend." I answered her.

"Your right I didn't need a boyfriend and I don't want one either but I would have felt better if you would've told me." She explained.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but, I thought you would have been better off with out me." I said.

"Why would I be better off with out you?" She quickly asked.

"I couldn't protect you." I answered and I could feel water works, great I'm gonna end up crying right in front of her.

"You can not blame yourself for happened to me, that wasn't your fault." She said.

"Then who's fault was it, it was my idea to keep you in there, I thought they wouldn't go looking there for you." I explained.

"Roman you still can't blame yourself for that, none of us thought they would look for me there. But you can't keep blaming yourself. " she said and wiped one of my tears away and she kissed my cheek.

"I can't help but think it's my fault." I told her.

Abbie

It's definitely not his fault, but I can't believe he's been blaming himself like this for over a month already.

"Roman it's not your fault." I said and wiped his tears away, he sighed and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled and played with his hair.

"I love you Rome." I said, which I really do love him but he probably thinks it's a friendly love but it's more than that. I think I really do love him, I mean why wouldn't I? He's amazing, he protects me, practically takes care of me, we have an amazing connection and friendship.

"I love you too." He said and kissed my cheek I blushed and looked down. He placed his finger under my chin, and I looked back up at him and stared in his eyes.

"May I?" He asked.

"Why not." I said and we both shared a sweet passionate kiss.