20.

1 month later
Abbie 

"Come on babygirl." Roman told me, I blushed and grabbed his hand. We are just arriving at the arena for Monday night raw and in case your wondering me and Roman aren't together or anything. But he's been very over protective these past few weeks because Bray is supposed to return and we definitely don't want a repeat of last time.

But some good news is that Angela is debuting tonight, she has a match against Nikki Bella and if she wins she'll be added to a triple threat match against both Nikki Bella and Charlotte at extreme rules.

But other than that, that's pretty much it for tonight, Oh Dean has his one on one match against Kofi Kingston. That's it for tonight, there's not a lot going on in the ring, most of the action is outside of the ring.

But I'll be at ringside for Angela's match, so later on we can be a tag team if we need to be.

But anyways we walked into the locker room, the show started 5 minutes ago so I'm gonna go get changed into some ring gear.(☝)
I walked out and put my other clothes in my suit case, I put my hair in a pony tail and grabbed my leather jacket.

"Guys I'm leaving." I said.

"Be careful." Seth told me.

"I know." I said walking out, I went to the gorilla and seen Angie.

"Hey Abbie." She said pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey, you ready for tonight?" I asked.

"I think so, thanks for having my back to." She answered, Nikki Bella just went out and was waiting in the ring. Her music was cut and Angela's played, we both went out and she did her entrance and got in the ring.

The match started and they locked up, Nikki took control but Angela turned it around and set her up for a couple German suplex's. She went for a quick cover after 4 of them, Nikki kicked out at 2.

They continued to fight, they both kept going back and fourth trying to take control of the match. Angela was doing just fine but all of the sudden the lights went out.

I back up into something and I felt arms wrapping around my waist and holding me so I couldn't move and something sticky was put over my mouth. Not again, I'm sick of this.

Sister Abigail - Roman Reigns Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें