12.

Roman

After me and Abbie finished watching a movie, we started talking about random things, but there was a few things on my mind.

"So what happened between You and Bray?" I asked.

"When we're younger he had some serious problems." She answered.

"Like what?" I asked, I'm really curious about this.

"When I was 7 and Bray would have been 13, he told our parents that we were going for a little walk and we always went down this alley way and I would sit down and play with one of my dolls and he would go grab a cat or some kind of animal and he would torture it until it died and on that day another little boy seen him do it he was the same age as Bray and he lived across the street from us, but the boy said he was gonna tell on Bray, and Bray didn't like that so he grabbed him and threw him on his head, Bray grabbed a bunch of rocks and shoved them down his throat until he died." She explained and started crying, god I shouldn't asked about this.

I grabbed her and held her close to me.

"I can still hear that boy crying for his mom and all I did was sit and watch because I knew that if I tried stopping it he would have killed me to." She said. I kissed her head and held her tighter.

"What happened to Bray after that?" I asked.

"They sent him away, they didn't want anything to do with him after that, they were more worried about me, they sent me to a lot of therapist to make sure I didn't repeat anything Bray did." She answered, and wiped her tears away.

"I'm sorry." I said and kissed her cheek, she smiled and wrapped her arms around me and we laid down together for a bit. In a way I was hoping she would just go to sleep, I got her to close her eyes for like 5 minutes but then she was up again.

"I really think you should try sleeping just for a little bit." I told her.

"Fine, one hour and that's it." She said.

"Better than nothing." I said and kissed her head.

"If you see me whimper or something, please wake me up." She begged.

"I will, I promise." I told her, and she rolled over and closed her eyes finally, at least she's getting some sleep I rolled over to and closed my eyes for a while but I set an alarm to wake us up.

I was walking down the hallways of WWE, the arena was completely empty. Something caught my attention, I stopped and looked at the door that led to the basement. I opened the door slowly  and it made a creeking sound, I walked down the stairs and came to another door.

I could hear screams coming from the other side of it, I opened the door and ran in, there Bray was with Abbie. I tried to push him away from her but it didn't work, it's like I walked right threw him.

The way she was screaming in pain as he ran that knife down her stomach and the rest of the Wyatt family just sat there and watched, they seemed amused with what Bray was doing to her, those sick fucks.

"Bray please just stop!" Abbie begged him all he did was laugh and continue to torture her. And I couldn't help or stop it, it's like I'm being forced to watch what happened to her.

"Okay boys, let's all have some real fun." Bray said, they all got up and surrounded Abbie, they started taking her bra and panties off and I just could watch anymore.

I jumped out of my sleep, completely covered in sweat. I tried to get my breathing under control, did I just see some of what they did to her. I couldn't even stand to watch it, it is discussting of Bray to that to his sister, and I feel worse for her now that I know some of what happened.

I was honestly ready to freaking ball my eyes out for her, I feel so bad for her, no wonder why she can't sleep, she's reliving this every night. I wiped my tears away and checked on her, she seemed fine.

I kissed her cheek and wrapped you arms around her.

"I'm so sorry Abbie."