6.

Thursday Night Smack down
Abbie

Me and the guys just got to the arena a few minutes ago, we were going to there locker room, Roman obviously wants to keep me as far away from Bray as he can, so tonight I'm staying here in the locker room when they go out to fight against The Wyatts.

"Guys it's time." Seth said.

"You two go ahead, I'll be there in a minute." Roman said and Seth left with Dean.

"You gonna be okay here by yourself?" He asked kneeling in front of me, I was sitting on the couch.

"Yeah, I'll be okay." I answered.

"I'll be back soon." He said and kissed my forehead before he left.

I started watching the show on the TV, The shields theme hit and they came down to the ring. Then the lights went out and the Wyatts came out, the lights came back on and Bray and Luke got in the ring, This time they were fighting against Seth and Dean.

Roman

The Wyatts came out and I noticed that, they were missing that one big guy, that was at the hotel the other day.

"Guys there missing one guy." I told them.

"Roman go back to the locker room and get Abbie out of there." Seth said.

"Go we can handle this." Dean said and I went back over the barricade and up the stairs. I ran to the locker room that was on the other side of the building. I went straight to ours and seen the door was opened, and the hole room was torn apart.

"No!" I yelled, he took her, she's gone. I went back out to the ring and just started beating on Bray I didn't give a shit, she's been through enough, I can't let them keep torchring her.

"Where is she!" I yelled at him and he only laughed.

"You won't find her." He said and laughed, I hit him across the head with a steel chair. Seth and Dean grabbed me and we went backstage.

"What's going on? Where's Abbie?" They both asked.

"He got her, she's gone ." I answered and started pacing back and forth.

"How she's wasn't even alone for 5 minutes, how the hell did they get her?" Seth asked.

'Well If you remember correctly, the other day in the hotel room there was four of them." I explained.

"That big mysterious one took her then, they couldn't have taken her far, there is security covering this building." Dean explained.

"Roman why did you just break up that match!" Hunter asked approaching us with Stephanie.

"I had to." I answered.

"We should just tell them." Seth whispered to me.

"Tell us what?" Stephanie asked.

"The Wyatt family took Abbie, a few nights ago she came to us because they hurt her, she's been with us ever since, and when we where out at that match we noticed they were missing someone so we sent Roman back to get Abbie and she wasn't there." Dean explained.

"I'm calling security telling them to lock down the building, only the fans can leave." Hunter explained and he walked off to the exits.

"They couldn't have taken her far, well find her." Stephanie said and then walked off to.

"Where could they have taken her?" Seth asked.

"I don't know, I just hope we find her soon." I answered.

"You don't think they would stick her in their locker room, do you?" Dean asked.

"Well I'm gonna find out." I said and ran to their locker room, they followed me.

I opened the door and turned the lights on, there wasn't even anything in here. I walked to the back where the changing rooms are and the showers. Nothings been touched or used.

'Well, this is a bust." Dean said.

"God where could they have taken her?" I asked.

"Roman what if they got out of here already?" Seth asked.

"Please don't say that." I said and walked out of the locker room and we ran into Hunter.

"Did you find them?" I asked.

"No, and the entire building is on lock down everyone has to past threw security before they can leave, so they have to be here somewhere." He explained