Chapter One ~ Prologue and Character Info

Name: Ao

Age: 22

Likes: spicy foods, salty foods, sweets, food, being lazy, trying new things, cooking, the rain, thunderstorms, swimming, warmth, summer and food

Dislikes: greedy people, large crowds, anyone who disrespects life, the cold and the winter

About: When her mother died when she was two her whole life went upside down when it was revealed that she was the daughter of Ichiryu the president of the IGO, Ichiryu thrilled to have a biological daughter to his adopted family and took her in training her along side Toriko, Sunny, Coco and Zebra.

~Prologue~

Ao is a young woman of 22 (pic) who had arrived at the IGO headquarters at the request of the president and her father Ichiryu, upon arriving she was taken to one of the meeting rooms where her father was waiting "Papa what's going on?"she asked.

Ichiryu grinned "I called you to tell you something"he said "And what's that?"Ao asked tilting her head, Ichiryu grinned even wider if possible "I've arranged a marriage for you"he said, Ao blinked not knowing if she heard him right "Uhm what?"she asked snapping a bit.

"What i mean is that you're engaged to the Four Heavenly Kings"Ichiryu was cut off by a furious Ao "WHAT?!?!?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!"she yelled "Just hear me out!"Ichiryu yelled back, Ao pouted and listened to her dad "What i mean is that you get to choose who you're going to ultimately marry but it can't be anyone except one of those four"he said.

Ao opened and closed her mouth in shock stuttering about something before she sighed and said "Okay"who knows this could be fun, Ichiryu grinned "Great!"he exclaimed before tightly hugging her, Ao giggled a bit hugging him back "Now go and find your husband"Ichiryu grinned letting her go, Ao nodded and ran off.