Chapter Ten ~ The Regal Mammoth

~Ao~

"Hey you okay down there?!" i called running over to the little hole Toriko had dug up, well it used to be a lot deeper but the Mammoth had flattened everything so the hole was more like a little trench now "Yeah, how about you? Is Sunny and the little guy fine?"Toriko asked getting out of the trench.

"Yeah, Shiro caught them"i said as Komatsu ran over to Toriko glad he was fine and all that, i was watching the mammoth that had fallen down though, it probably came down looking for the baby, i didn't have too much to wonder about that as the Heavy Cliffs that fell down with the Mammoth emerged from the ground and started attacking.

They were hit by something and it stopped them in their tracks "Don't worry i didn't kill them, the poison will only paralyze them temporarily" we heard and looking over it was Coco,  "Afternoon, sorry i was late guess my clock is slow"he said.

"Coco i'm so glad you're here!"Komatsu said running over "Yes it's good to see you as well"Coco said turning to Komatsu "Holy cheese i feel safer already"Komatsu said "You know you'd be safer if you weren't here in the first place right? but you've put yourself in danger once again don't you learn?" Coco said scolding the little guy.

"Blunt but true that's totally what you'd say Coco"Komatsu said the others came over and greeted Coco as well expect Sunny "Hello Sunny, what's wrong you're not greeting me with your feelers like you used to?Handshake then?" Coco asked turning to Sunny and offering a hand for a shake.

"Well it's nothing big i just don't care to have any contact with you, you're toxic after all" Sunny said rather bluntly "Oh you're not sparing any feelings are you?"Coco asked but was clearly shocked, "Well then how about you Ao? It has been a while or maybe you'd prefer a kiss?" Coco asked turning to me.

I scoffed a bit "I would not and it hasn't been that long, i never thought you'd be so forward though Coco"i said "As if she'd like a kiss from a toxic frog like you, a beautiful creature like myself is much more deserving of that honor"Sunny said "Shut up Sunny i wouldn't kiss you either"i said.

"Yeah she likes manly men like me" Toriko said getting into the argument "You've already stolen a kiss from me and you won't get another one"i said "What? When did you do that?"Sunny asked, i sighed deciding not to bother with it as the three got into an argument over me.

"So uhm why are they fighting over you?"Komatsu asked, i sighed watching the three boys "Technically i'm engaged to each of them"i said "What?!"Komatsu, Rin and the reporter asked in shock "Yeah, apparently my father thought it would be hilarious to see them fight over a girl aka me" i sighed again "But honestly it's just such a waste of energy i made my choice a long time ago"i said.

~Third~

Ao got this vacant look in her eye like she was thinking about the past, the three heavenly kings were still arguing and were ready to throw down some fist when something attacked separating them, it wasn't the Regal Mammoth it was partly immobilised thanks to Coco's poison.

Then from the sky fell down a pink haired GT Robot it was bigger then any other model they had seen so far "I had heard they had developed some new models but nothing about one this size, day by day the gourmet world advances i've clearly been out of the game for too long"Coco said facing the GT Robot.

"This argument will have to be settled some other time, go on ahead i'll handle this one"Coco told the others "Alright people let's move"Ao said leading the group out of there having snapped out of her previous thoughts.

~Ao~

"Alright, how do we get inside this beast?"Toriko asked as we got closer to the Regal Mammoth, it was even bigger close up as we were trying to figure a way in the beast turned a trunk over to us and sucked us inside.

But Toriko punched it so it spat us into it's mouth and onto a tooth but we managed to hold it off and escape down it's throat, before we landed inside the stomach where we came across a GT Robot.

"Well well, what a surprise we should run into each other inside this giant maze of a body, did you know there are more miles of intestines here then there are roads in the bio dome?" it asked "Icky, i'll take him, your nose is the best chance we have of finding the jewel meat inside this maze, take my sister and the others and get out of here now"Sunny said.

I would of liked to have a shot at the GT Robot though but he beat me to the punch, you'd think since i had trouble with the previous one i would be no match, well that would be incorrect, back there i didn't want to expend myself too much unlike Toriko, so i held back.

Anyway we ran off, "That robot 's strong isn't he?"Rin asked as we were running "To survive down here alone i'd say so but Sunny always has a plan so we shouldn't worry" i said "Yeah he's gotta protect his image after all, going back now we'd only get in his way"Toriko said leading the way as we continued to run.