Chapter Twenty One ~ Mellow Cola part 2

~Third~

"Ao!"Zebra called as Ao stood facing the beast her sword drawn "Stay back!"she called "I can handle this, just stay out of my way!"she said, believing in his partner Zebra took Komatsu and the book out of the way and just watched.

Now we turn to focus on the fight (A/N: as said before i feel i'm no good with fighting scenes so just bear with me) "Now it's just you and me Nitro, come"Ao said letting a dark blue aura envelop her as her Appetite Demon (also dark blue covered in shadows but clearly has a feminine shape and demonic wings) showed up behind her, the mystery beast which Ao calls Nitro roared showing it's rows upon rows of teeth not intimidated by Ao.

"You're not scared?"Ao asked almost cooed then smirked "Good"she said before attacking the Nitro which attacked her back, Ao goes for a bling side swing but the Nitro dodges but Ao did get a scrape in she smirked and went for a continues attack not letting the Nitro have any ground for a counterattack.

Toriko and Zebra watched amazed, Ao was keeping up with the beast rather the beast was keeping up with Ao as she was the one attacking and not letting up for one moment, then Ao sped it up and got more then a few cuts in before the Nitro punched her away, Ao however caught herself "Very nice, but you're not as strong as that one"she said charging in again as the beast ran at her.

This time Ao was on the reserving end of a barrage of punches from the Nitro, however none of them were hitting her 'This one is slower too, in that case'  Ao simply moved faster then the ancient Nitro slicing it up but the Nitro wasn't done yet as it charged in for an attack.

"Man even an ancient Nitro like you is a resilient little bastard"Ao said putting her blade in it sheath and quick drawing it as the beast got close to her, the slash cut the beast but it still kept going attacking Ao relentlessly "Zebra we gotta help"Toriko said "No way, Ao said she can handle it so she will"Zebra said watching even more anxious then Toriko but he'll believe in his partner.

After a while of fighting Ao jumped back and sighed "This fight will never end at this rate"she muttered watching the shambling Nitro walk towards her, she could tell it wouldn't have much longer now "Well it was fun playing around but i'm tired of this game so i'll finish you"she said walking towards the Nitro slicing it cleanly in half as she passed by and stopping in front of Zebra, Toriko and the knocked out Komatsu.

~Ao~

"If you could kill it in one shot why not do so from the start?"Toriko asked "You can't be that stupid Toriko, where's the fun in that?"i asked and he fumed "You were calling that thing Nitro, so you know what it is?"Zebra asked, i turned to him and nodded.

"Nitro, a species discovered by Acacia native to the Gourmet World they are by far the most intelligent and most resilient species to have lived, they have excited millions of years before man and will likely outlive everything else too, they're extremely strong and can survive for thousands of years on very little or nothing at all, i met one and she was actually quite nice"i said.

Zebra nodded "Anyway it sounds like Komatsu is okay"he said and we went over to the little man"Oh yeah what about the Mellow Cola?"he asked, just then it hit me and i started to fall but Zebra caught me "Ao, what's wrong?"he asked "I'm fine guess i exhausted myself more then i thought i did, man i could use something to eat"i said and let myself lean on Zebra, he chuckled a bit lifting me in a bridal fashion, i smiled putting my arms around his neck.

"That guy stole the cola"Toriko told Komatsu "Then is it?"Komatsu went to ask but i caught him off "There's more, that first burst was just a scum like substance that cleared the way for the real stuff, of course what that guy stole is still great cola but this will be even greater"i said "How'd you know?"Zebra asked.

"The amount, the next round is gonna have a lot more compared to that little spray, we got lucky that the real stuff didn't come out while i was fighting that guy or we'd be in big trouble"i said and we looked over to the beast just as it started crying again letting a huge amount of cola leak from its eyes.

I caught some by cupping my hands and drinking it, i giggled a bit drinking it i'm not actually that into cola but this was just so sweet and bubbly without feeling too syrupy "Amazing i feel rejuvenated already"i smiled jumping out of Zebra's hold even though i liked being there, Zebra chuckled tasting the cola "You're right this is perfect to fill my drink menu"he said.

I smiled "It's official then?"i asked turning to him, Zebra nodded and smiled, i giggled a bit "Don't decide yet"i said getting out a huge cup from a capsule and the Never Melt Ice from a container, putting the ice in the cup i let it fill with cola "Alright, now have a taste of cooled Mellow Cola"i smiled handing the cup to him.

Zebra smiled and ruffled my hair "You know me so well, there's nothing like a cold drink of cola"he said before chugging down the cooled down cola "So?"i asked then he suddenly dip kissed me "It's even better then i imagined now i'm certain, oi Toriko i'm adding this to my full course menu so you better not get cocky and steal it"he said pointing over to Toriko.

Toriko laughed a bit "Sure go right ahead"he said "Anyway, let's get going home already, i want my reward already"Zebra said looking over to me and smirking, i giggled a bit and blushed "Right"i nodded "Uhm just what sort of reward are you talking about?"Komatsu asked.

I giggled again "Let's just say it's not something a kid like you should know about"i said and winked a bit, anyway with that we head out of that place but not before gathering a bunch of Mellow Cola.

Arriving at the top where Shiro was still sun bathing "Shiro enough sunbathing we're going home!"i called, the dragon turned facing me and flew over landing infront of me, i turned to Toriko and Komatsu once Zebra had hopped on.

"You two are gonna have to walk back just think of this as repayment for wasting a month of my time"i said and had Shiro fly off, grabbing the cola we gathered, before either could complain "I'm surprised you decided to just now start on your full course menu of life"I said to Zebra as we were flying back on Shiro.

"Well something that kid said that made me think, he said he wanted to cook Toriko's menu in his own way, that it's a partners job to make a hunters menu come to life, when i first asked you to partner with me it was more so i could keep you close, but after what that kid said i've been thinking and i decided, i'll make the best full course ever, even better then Toriko's and once i'm done i'd like you to cook it for me"Zebra said.

I blushed a bit and smiled, that was the greatest thing a partner could wish to hear, i'd like you to cook it for me, i was so giddy i grinned and nodded "Of course, i'll cook it for you any time"i smiled.