Chapter Thirty ~ Medicinal Mochi

~Third~

Komatsu watched Ao and grew determined before turning to the other "Just give me ten minutes, i'll do it, call every chef you have we will safe everyone!"he said completely serious, no one could argue with him "That's good cause i just called my company every one of my chefs is headed here, give it a shot Komatsu"Setsuno said "At any rate there really is no time, we should follow Ao's example and get to cooking ourselves"Chiru said.

"I'm glad i called him"Livebearer then said turning as another chef was revealed "Glad you could make it Tairan"Livebearer said, Tairan top 19th chef and the best at handling poison, "Green Rain huh? I can't make it disappear completely but it's simple to slow its circulation through the body but if they've been hit by rain i can only extend the time to about three hours"he said.¨

Unknown to them though Ao had been listening "Understood, to have time to complete and distribute 500 million portions of Medicinal Mochi, the time we can give chef Komatsu really is only ten minutes"chef Yuda said "Leave it to me!"Komatsu said.

~Ao~

And here i was thinking even if only 50 million survived that number would go back easily in a few years, such a shame too really the economy would have a boom with less people to feed the poor countries could finally thrive or at least try to and all that but no Komatsu's stupid naivety has infected everyone here and they only think of the present.

I sighed a bit, oh well i can complain about it all i want but it does seem we can save everyone, though honestly i don't like that idea one bit, well regardless of what i think i can't let these other show me up i'll make more of these mochi then aunty Setsu.

~Third~

Komatsu glanced over to Ao, she still looked as focused as ever and already had a decent pile of Medicinal Mochi going "Something the matter Komatsu?"Sestuno asked coming over to the little man "I was just wondering about Ao, why is so critical and harsh?"Komatsu asked more himself then Sestuno, "She's been like that for as long as i know, i asked Ichi-chan about it"Sestuno said but stopped herself, should she tell more? It wasn't her place to tell Komatsu about it anyway.

"So what did he say?"Komatsu asked snapping Sestuno out of her thoughts, the old woman just smiled "It's not for me to tell, if you want to know as Ao, though i doubt she'll tell you, regardless you need to focus on the mochi, the clock is ticking"she said before going back to her own cooking, Komatsu glanced at Ao once more before focusing on the mochi.

~skip~

Komatsu was able to make the Medicinal Mochi simple to cook and delicious to eat in exactly ten minutes and with 5 million chefs working together across the world making 500 million of them was an easy task, the chefs gathered at Yuda's kitchen were making their own mochi as well but then.

"Finally done, 5 million Medicinal Mochi, at least the others won't complain i don't share for a while"Ao said standing tall and proud even though her legs were shaky and she was clearly exhausted "Komatsu i'll be taking these to those four so you can worry about everyone else"she called turning to the small man "Ah sure Ao, thanks"he nodded smiling at her, Ao gathered the 5 million mochi she made into a box and carried it out.

~Ao~

I made sure to shield myself from the rain before going out, calling Shiro i was glad to see he was already feeling better and flying again since he broke a wing in the fight, "I'm so glad you're okay Shiro, sorry but this is no time to rest, please carry this box kay?"i asked, the dragon roared in response taking the huge box in it's claws.

I hoped on and flew off to where those four were still fighting, oh i already had one of these Medicinal Mochi by the way, any cook knows to taste the food before serving it, anyway i reached where the four just in time to see them defeat the Four Beast, the rain cleared and i landed Shiro next to the exhausted kings.

"Great timing if i say so myself, you're probably starving"I said opening the box and tilting it so the mochi rolled out "It takes just one to cure you but you're welcome to eat more since i figure you're all starving"i smiled at them "Ao!"the four said seeing me "Well eat up already"i said and the four dug into the mochi.

I walked over to the beast they had defeated and with Shiro's flame roasted it like rotary chicken "This should help with the Medicine, eat up"i said serving the meat to all four of them, okay maybe i took a little to myself cause i was curious how it tasted, it was delicious but i still felt tired, "Ao you were hit by the rain too have you already taken the medicine?" Coco asked, i nodded "Komatsu has too"I said.

"That's good, this meat is good too, you should have some Ao"Toriko said, "No thanks, you four earned this one i just cooked it up for you"i said smiling "Well whatever you say"Sunny shrugged, i sat down and smiled watching the four eat.

Though truth be told i was exhausted, i never thought cooking could be such a work out, seriously i feel like i could faint at any moment, it seemed Zebra picked up on that though as he sat next to me, he didn't say anything just put his arm around me, i smiled leaning on him and allowed myself to relax.

~Zebra~

I looked down at Ao hearing her breathing even out, she had fallen asleep, i could tell the minute she arrived that she was exhausted, she must of cooked all these mochi by herself plus cooking that beast for us, she really pushed herself on that one, Ao thank you.

~skip~

~Ao~

Everything had gone back to normal, there was still some construction going on but mostly everything was as before, and as before i was sitting on the patio enjoying tea and watching my garden, my orchard was blooming nicely, the seeds had started blooming nicely, i was a little worried cause of the harsh winter but i suppose the quicker they grow accustomed to it the better and stronger they'll grow.

I sipped tea "So just what brought you here anyway, Komatsu?"i asked looking at the kid sitting in front of me, he was nervously fidgeting around "Well i just had a question if you don't mind Ao-san"he said "Ask away"i said "Why are you the way you are?"he asked "That's rather blunt, i appreciate that but i'm not obliged to tell you, thank you goodbye"i said sending him off before he could say anything.