Chapter Eleven ~ Jewel Meat

~Ao~

We had stopped running after a while since Toriko was totally exhausted, i scoffed a bit crossing my arms "You're pathetic Toriko, already tired out cause you haven't had any food? Pathetic truly pathetic"i said shaking my head taking the lead "You make it sound so easy, aren't you hungry?"Toriko asked catching up trying to get the lead again but my stride was quicker and larger then what he could do in his tired state.

"Not really, i haven't had anything in the same amount of time as you yet you don't see me panting like a dog"i said "You did fight in the arena too so how is it you're still going?" Toriko asked, "Well first of all i was holding back in that fight and even if i had gone all out i'd still be alright"Ao said.

"But how come?"Toriko asked pouting "I've already told you about my training"i said "Oh right, guess all those crazy near death experiences you had toughened you up considerably" Toriko said "Yep, at the moment i'm stronger then you four kings combined" i told him.

"Well damn"Toriko muttered, we came across a salt lemon tree, i picked a few and put them in a container before continueing, i could feel something sinister something bad was coming and we need to keep moving but Toriko is slowing down his gourmet cells are at their limit, he needs food right now but like hell i'm sharing any of what i've gathered.

~skip~

We've been running for quite a while "Turn right here" Toriko said at one point and the surrounding area started to sparkle, we were close to the Jewel Meat "I can taste it in the air, it's absolutely delicious"i muttered flicking my tongue out like a snake.

"You can taste it?"Komatsu asked, i nodded "That's right where Toriko has a good nose and Coco has his eyesight and Sunny his feelers, i have my sense of taste"i said, just then that ominous presence appeared behind me, Toriko warned me going in with intimidation and for an attack but before he got even close enough i grabbed the robot and punched it through the Mammoths flesh all the way outside "Go on Toriko, i've got this"I said i didn't stay for any complaints and followed the black Robot outside.

~Toriko~

I was still in kinda of a shock, Ao had punched that black robot straight through the Mammoth like a bullet, where i couldn't even reach it in time, it's cause i'm hungry yeah that's it, anyway this wasn't the time to dwell on it moving on ahead we came across the Jewel Meat, it looked absolutely delicious with the raw meat sparkling like it did, i cut off the whole thing and made it outside.

~meanwhile in the outside~

~Ao~

"Phew i finally made scrap metal out of you, it's been a while since i used hand to hand combat"i said to the empty shell of the black robot i had beaten into scrap metal, transmitter core and all, "Though i doubt you can hear me any more, anyway thanks for the work out" i smiled before walking over to where i could see Shiro, he was so much easier to spot now cause of his size and not just cause of his white scales.

As i got closer i saw Kiss, Coco and Sunny there too "Hey guys!"i called running over "Ao!"the two called back and looking over "Ao how are you out? is everyone okay?"Coco asked "Well the black robot from the lagoon showed up, so i punched it outside, i followed it out and beat into scrap metal"i smiled raising a fist.

"You're bleeding"Sunny pointed out, i looked at my hand "So it seems oh well"i shrugged it off and sat down next to the guys "So where are Toriko and the others?" Coco asked "Their probably looking for a way out as we speak having found the Jewel Meat, though i'm not sure if they actually did or not but i'm sure their on their way" i said cleaning the cut on my hand and wrapping it up, even with Gourmet Cells infection is serious business.

Anyway eventually Toriko came out with the others and the Jewel Meat "Sunny your sister" Komatsu said, oh yeah Rin did get a rather nasty punch before i punched the black robot outside, anyway Sunny began working on Rin doing surgery with his feelers but it was more like first aid until we could get into base.

Coco had sent Kiss on ahead and while Shiro could have done so too he really only follows my commands, anyway a helicopter from the base was already heading this way with Kiss leading them, they brought the baby mammoth too and even though i could tell the big one was happy it still attacked us so we made a run for it.

Arriving at the base Rin was taken to the medical bay and all of us went with her "Welcome back Rin" i said "Ao"she muttered "Sorry you got hurt i wasn't fast enough to do anything about that punch"i said looking away "No it's okay i got to experience something truly great thanks to you"she said, i giggled a bit "You're welcome" i smiled.

"What are you talking about?"Toriko asked "Don't deny what you did"Rin said getting out of bed and hugging Toriko, i figured she must of gotten a taste of Toriko before she passed out but it seemed Toriko didn't remember it, "Fine then it'll be our little secret"Rin said, i giggled again, this reminded me of that time, i'll tell you about it later.

~skip~

"I hope it was worth the wait, i present the Jewel Meat"the waiter said removing the dome from the Jewel Meat that had been prepared to be served for tonight's dinner, it shined like the sun and looked absolutely marvellous.

"First come first served!" i said and started grabbing pieces of the meat while the others were in shock "Hey Ao we're supposed to be sharing!" Toriko growled "No way, you might of captured it but i was the one who beat that black robot, besides i already called first come first served"i said taking more pieces on my plate.

"Well if that's how it is"Toriko said and went to grab some but was stopped by Sunny's feelers as both him and Coco were grabbing as many pieces as possible "Hey no fair!"Toriko called, before joining in on the race too, i sat back after a while and counted the slices on my plate "Yeah that's enough"I said taking the plate of 80 or so slices and sitting elsewhere.

"Ao where are you going?"Komatsu asked "As if i'm sitting anywhere near that thief Toriko"i said sitting at my own table "Hey you're the thief for taking so many slices for yourself, this is hardly enough to fill me up!"Toriko yelled.

"Suck it up"i said "Yeah, she did call first come first served if you had paid attention instead of gawking you might have more slices Sunny said going to eat at his own table too "Sorry Toriko but i have to agree, the early bird gets the worm as they say"Coco said coming over to my table.

"You don't mind if i join right?"he asked, i smiled "Not at all" anyway with that everyone got to eating, i gave at least half of the slices i got to Shiro before enjoying the rest myself, trying all sorts of dishes with 20 of them, each one more tasty then the last, then i ate ten just as they were and sent the other then to aunty Setsuno.

Toriko and Sunny got into an argument over the Jewel Meat as each of them wanted on their full course menu of life, "That reminds me Ao, did you add Puffer whale to your menu?" Coco asked, i nodded "Nope but i think i figured out which fish would be perfect for my menu"i told him "And what's that?"he asked "Your the fortune teller, you tell me"i smirked.