Chapter Twenty Six ~ FILLER!!!

(A/N: Just to clarify regardless of the chapter number the previous to this takes place before the Christmas special chapter and this one is after it, got it? good)

~Ao~

I was tending to my orchard when Coco came flying in on Kiss, "Coco what brings you here?"i asked as he hopped off of Kiss "I was wondering if you'd like to go gambling with me?"he asked going straight to the point "No way"i bluntly said crossing my arms, Coco chuckled a bit "I thought as much"he said then spotted something "That ring"he trailed off, i looked at the ring on my finger "Oh this? Zebra gave it to me as a gift"i smiled.

"Then i guess you've made your choice"Coco said "Please i had decided on it long ago, papa is just a stubborn old goat"i said sighing a bit, he nodded looking a little depressed "Don't feel bad Coco, you're a good guy just not my type"i said.

Coco again nodded but seemed more cheerful this time "Well that was all i came for, unless you'd like a free reading while i'm here?"he asked, i giggled a bit and shrugged "Sure why not?"i said, Coco stared at me intently reading my electromagnetic waves "I see a bumpy road to happiness"he said smiling a bit, i smiled back and nodded "Thanks Coco"i said waving him off as he left on Kiss.

Zebra walked up behind me having listened to the whole thing "Gambling huh? Sounds fun"he smirked "No way! even one loss and you'll be calling the machines cocky and beating every one of them up"i said and sighed, he smirked "You know me so well, you're not getting cocky are ya?"he asked, i giggled a bit "Of course not"i smiled.

A few days later i heard from Setsuno that papa was back so i immediately rushed to the headquarters ignoring Zebra calling for me, it took a while but i reached the HQ where papa primarily spends his time unless at home "Papa!"i called running trough the building and finally finding him in one of the dining halls munching on food.

"Oh, Ao been a while how's things?"he asked in that usual aloof manner of his, i ran over and hugged him before slapping him "You will tell me everything right this instant mister!"i said pointing at him, he blinked a bit rubbing his cheek before he noticed the ring "Oh?! Is that a ring? So who's the lucky one? Who did you pick?!"he asked changing the subject.

"Don't change the subject, and it was Zebra"i said "What?! No!!! Why that problem child? Why not Coco or Toriko?!"he asked not changing the subject totally ignoring me, i growled a bit growing annoyed and sighed "I've told you a thousand times already"I said crossing my arms, he grumbled slumping down "Fine fine, i guess there is no way to convince you"he said.

"Good, now then chefs are being kidnapped, just what else have you kept secret from me?"i asked glaring a bit, papa just looked at me "You'll find out soon enough"he said, i sighed a bit "In other words you'll still keep me in the dark"i said sweatdropping a bit, then i got a surprise hug from papa.

"Sorry, i just want to keep you safe"he said "Dad i'm not a little kid anymore, i can handle it"i said, his hold tightened a bit "Ao, my precious little girl, i love you"he said "What's with you? You hardly ever say that"i said, his hold tightened again "Just remember that, i will always love you"he said, i smiled and hugged him back "Love you too papa"i said.

Then he pulled back and grinned "Well since you're here would you like to join me for a meal? Setsunon is cooking"he said "As much as i loved to i left in a bit of a hurry, Zebra's probably worried sick"I smiled "Still why him?"he grumbled, i giggled a bit and waved back to him as i left "Later pops!"i called.

I flew on Shiro back home and once at home i told Zebra where i had went "The old man returned huh?"he muttered, i nodded "He saw the ring but he's still as stubborn as ever"i sighed a bit "You're just as stubborn"he said scoffing a bit "So are you, we all get it from him, only mine is genetic"i said, he chuckled again "Whatever you say"he shrugged, i huffed a bit and pouted.

Then Zebra grabbed my chin and hummed a bit "When you pout like that it makes me wanna kiss you"he said making me blush and forget about his earlier teasing "Then kiss me"I said he smirked "Nah"but before he could pull away i trapped him and kissed him.

(A/N: short chapter i know but i really don't know what to write for the filler stuff or the stuff without Zebra, i'll work on it, anyway do you guys think i should do the collaboration specials, OVA's and movies? like in a special chapter or something? i'll think on it on my own for a bit while you guys comment on it kay?)