Bonus Chapter 1

(A/N: here's the first bonus chapter a one shot of Ao's mother and Ichiryuu's fateful meeting, also i realised i kept referring to an ability of Ao's or that as i put it into the story, as it turned out i couldn't find a good place to unload that Chekhov's gun in so i'll just tell you that referred to Ao using her appetite demon to fight and not just for intimidation)

~Third~

This story starts just after Ichiryuu had formed the IGO, in just a few weeks he had gathered as many hunters as possible together and IGO was off to a great start, currently however he was travelling to a certain shop out in the middle of nowhere.

The owner of this shop had been rumored to have Gourmet Cells, Ichiryuu saw it as his duty to help anyone with Gourmet Cells, help them control them and all that, Ichiryuu reached the lone shop in the middle of nowhere an enticing smell flowing through the air leading to it.

"Welcome"a voice greeted as the man walked in, he looked over to the side in the kitchen was standing a beautiful young woman with long flowing blue hair reminding Ichiryuu of a waterfall, "Have a seat"she said and Ichiryuu did as the woman handed him a menu.

"Oh these are pretty high level ingredients"Ichiryuu said looking over the menu, many of items were in fact Gourmet World ingredients "Yes i quite like them myself"the woman said offering Ichiryuu a glass of water, "So then what would you like?"she asked leaning over a bit showing off her cleavage.

Ichiryuu looked away blushing "I think i'll have one of everything"he said, the woman giggled a bit "Quite the glutton huh? Coming right up"the woman said and got to cooking "What brought you here anyway? My place isn't all that popular, at least i don't think it is"the woman said "It's quite popular actually there's a few rumors about this place, like the chef has Gourmet Cells"Ichiryuu said.

The woman paused for a minute before she continued cooking "Are you here to take me away?"she asked "Well no, you seem to be in control but i'd like to keep an eye on you"Ichiryuu said "Is that so? In that case should i introduce myself, i'm Tsukiko"she said turning to him with a smile "Glad to meet you, i'm Ichiryuu"he said smiling back at her.

From then on Ichiryuu visited Tsukiko at her shop, at first it was once a month but in time he began visiting her more and more and the two grew closer, years had gone by but the two didn't form any official sort of relationship though it was clear to anyone who saw them together it certainly seemed like it.

Then the two got hopelessly drunk and slept together, their relationship fell apart, even though both wanted to see each other they also believed they had gone beyond the term of friends, so the two never saw each other again.

Months passed Tsukiko was pregnant, she knew exactly who the father was, Ichiryuu had been the first and last man she slept with even though she couldn't bring herself to see him face to face she thought the least she could do was send a letter, so she did, only after her daughter was born.

Two years went by in a flash, Tsukiko hadn't heard anything from Ichiryuu since she sent the letter, though she has received countless gifts and even money from an unknown sender, Tsukiko knew it was Ichiryuu though and was glad to know that the man at least cared for their daughter, then one day.

It was raining outside Tsukiko was smiling as she watched Ao playing in with her toys, then the door to her shop slammed open, Tsukiko looked over "I'm sorry but we're closed, you can stay to be out of the rain though"she said but the person didn't reply as they took a seat, on a closer look though Tsukiko could see they were not a person at all.

"Would you like something to warm you up?"Tsukiko asked still being her kind self, again no reply, Tsukiko just smiled "I'll take that as a yes"she said and as she turned her back the thing attacked thrusting it's had through Tsukiko grabbing her heart and crushing it.

Ao having watched didn't understand what had happened but she felt a boiling rage for this creature, the dormant Gourmet Cells dwelling in her awoke and with sheer power of will killed the creature, the toddler crawled over to her mother "Mommy?"she called, shaking her mother.

Elsewhere Ichiryuu suddenly grew a feeling of dread, unable to ignore it he let his instincts lead him, he arrived at Tsukiko's shop and walking inside he saw Tsukiko laying dead on the ground and a small child curled up next to her, though Ichiryuu wouldn't say he loved Tsukiko he did care for her and felt regret he couldn't protect her.

Ichiryuu knelt down and picked up the curled up little child, he could instantly tell this was his daughter and to his relief she was still alive, he felt incredible joy holding the two year old in his arms, collecting the toys he had sent his daughter over the years and his daughter the man then set the small shop on fire and walked away.

"President, why'd you disappear like that all of the sudden? What's with the toys? Better yet what's with the toddler in your arms?!"Mansam, still a young man back then, yelled once Ichiryuu returned to IGO "Oh i just had some business to take care of, this toddler is my daughter and these toys are hers"Ichiryuu said "Oh your daughter, wait WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!"Mansam yelled.

"My daughter, unfortunately her mother's dead so i'll be taking care of her"Ichiryuu said "Wait wait wait, do you even know how to take care of a toddler president?"Mansam asked "Nope"Ichiryuu grinned "But i'm sure i'll learn"he said and walked off.

Ichiryuu kept to his word and took care of Ao even though there were more then a few mishaps along the way, along the way Ichiryuu happened to pick up Toriko, Sunny, Coco and Zebra and as the boys turned ten and Ao turned eight he decided to begin their training, now as a spirit he watches on with Tsukiko as their family grows.