Chapter Nine ~ Sunny the Fabulous

~Ao~

"And now my friends it's time to feast" Mansam said, he had called everyone over for a feast, after that whole incident in the arena and of course giving the Battle Wolf a burial fit for royalty thanks to Shiro burning the body into ashes.

Anyway the feast room was big enough for Shiro too so of course he came with me, that reporter was there too holding a new camera but i managed to ignore her as i watched Shiro bite into the Bacchus Dragon Mansam had prepared.

Shiro tore a piece off the smaller and deader dragon and offered it to Terry who wasn't eating anything set out but Shiro convinced the small Battle Wolf to at least have a piece, i smiled as i watched Shiro was turning out to be like a big brother to Terry.

I giggled a bit at the thought and finished eating the meal Mansam had set out, even though everything had alcohol i didn't feel even a little buzz "AH! I forgot all about capturing the regal mammoth!" i heard Mansam and looked over "The Gourmet Corp sent that robot to distract us from our mission!" he yelled.

I don't remember being called here for that so i ignored the conversation just watching until Sunny was brought up "Sunny said he captured a regal mammoth and is on his way, if anyone is interested that is" Rin said, i hummed a bit i might as well and see where things are going.

The next day we set out to meet up with Sunny, Toriko was munching on some snacks we brought along while Mansam was drinking as usual, as for myself i was watching Terry chase Shiro's tail and munching on some chocolate cookies.

"He's here!" i heard Rin just as Toriko was wondering when Sunny would show up, looking over to the distance you could see Sunny carrying a Regal Mammoth and heading our way, some Gang Hoods went to attack but Sunny got rid of them quite easily "He's such a show off" i muttered huffing a bit.

Sunny tossed the Regal Mammoth over but Mansam caught it, Sunny went onto insult Mansam before jumping over "My my Ao it has been a while has it not?"he asked "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop touching me you creep"i said smacking away his feelers "Still hung up on Zebra are we?"Sunny smirked, i blushed "NO!!! Shut up!!!" i yelled at him "I don't know what you ever saw in him, you deserve someone who can compliment your beauty, someone like me"Sunny said flipping his hair.

"As if i'd stoop myself so low as to pick an Egomaniac like you"i said turning away crossing my arms "Why you!!! I'm much better then any of those others just pick me already!"Sunny yelled back "No"i simply said turning away, Sunny huffed and turned away "Fine but you will realize i'm the best pick"he said, i rolled my eyes "Not in a million years" i muttered.

~skip~

Having set out we soon came across a field of Black Grass also called the Black Carpet, i kinda ignored the others as i gathered some black grass into a container "Ao watch out!" i heard Toriko call and looked over to see some Rock Drums heading this way and one of them was attacking me, i split it in half with my sword, i gathered the Rock Drums shell, i could sell it for a nice bit of profit.

~Third~

"Oh wow she hardly moved an inch"Komatsu said watching in awe "No she moved, it was just faster then you could see"Toriko said though he didn't admit that he didn't catch Ao moving either "Anyway as i was saying Sunny's feelers create an area, what we call his dinning kitchen, he catches pray and prepares it within the area as far as we know it's unbeatable no one, other then Ao has beaten him inside it" he explained.

"Wait you're saying Ao is stronger then Sunny?"Komatsu asked "Yeah, though that was way back in the day, since she spent the last few years training on her own she might be even stronger then ever before"Toriko said "Oh wow i had no idea she's so strong"Komatsu said looking over to the blue haired woman as she walked over a container full of black grass.

~Ao~

I caught the last bit of Toriko's and Komatsu's conversation as i walked over "Well i sorta have to be strong, the queen would just look foolish amongst kings if she had no power"i said "I guess you have a point there"Komatsu said rubbing the back of his head before we were kicked away by an angry Rock Drum.

Shiro caught me midair though and put me on his back "Nice catch Shiro, now then Toriko and Sunny can handle themselves so what do you say we go hunting?"i smiled a bit and Shiro replied me with a powerful roar as we headed to the Regal Highlands.

Getting there was easy since Shiro flew over the devil's playground with ease, though he looked back and growled at something "You sense something?"i asked and looked back trying to sense it myself, there was definitely something coming and it was dangerous, just then a howl ran through the air "That's Terry, no doubt" i muttered.

Shiro growled a bit turning to face forward again "I know you're worried but believe in him, like i believe in you"i said, Shiro huffed but nodded, we were just getting to the top of the wall that surrounded the regal highlands when i noticed something falling in the distance "Hold it Shiro, our target decided to come to us, over there!"i said pointing over to it.

Shiro used his powerful wings and stopped his current ascend in it's tracks and turned the way i was pointing and quickly flying over with one powerful flap of his giant wings, i spotted Sunny with Komatsu under the giant falling Mammoth "Shiro"i simply said, Shiro speed up and caught Sunny and Komatsu at the same time as he flew out from under the mammoth and over it all in a few seconds.

"Whoa that was fast Shiro nice catch again"i smiled and petted his head before climbing down to his front leg "Hey you two okay over there?!"i called to Sunny and Komatsu "Ao thanks for the save but can you get me down now?!?!?"Komatsu yelled in a panic i giggled a bit "Sure"i called over and with that Shiro landed just as the Regal Mammoth was getting up.