Bonus Chapter 3

(A/N: as said before this will be the last one cause this is an idea that has been floating in my mind for a bit, anyway the idea is a one shot of Brunch and Suzume, Ao's and Zebra's daughter.

Now i know some of you are gonna be like their age gap is way too big and that's true but i actually like Brunch and wanted to do a one shot or something with him anyway, so this came to be, also i'm gonna defend myself by saying just look at that sexy man(pic) though you're welcome to question my taste in men)

~Suzume~

I turned 21 yesterday, mama said i can go to the Gourmet World now, papa was a bit more reluctant he's way overprotective but let me go regardless, oh i should explain papa returned from space when my brother was born, having completed his full course papa stayed with mama, though neither haven't retired from hunting yet.

Anyway today i was walking to the only land path that leads to the Gourmet World, i decided to take this route just because really, i had a vague idea where i was heading but beyond that i knew nothing except the eight kings well too late for regrets, Gourmet World here i come.

I soon reached the end of the road though getting there wasn't easy, i was constantly attacked by creatures trying to use this road to cross to the human world, they were easy enough to deal with though, anyway i had reached the Gourmet World and so far it seemed downright pleasant, i don't like it.

"Fhew stupid place thinks it's cocky tricking me"i muttered crossing my arms loosing patience, no i can hold it together deep breaths, i sighed a bit calming down and continued walking though i had no idea where i was heading i just let my food luck lead the way.

After a couple of days travelling i reached the mouth of a cave wondering what was inside i walked in, as i walked though to the other side i was surprised to see a village well a town really, looking at the people i instantly realised this was the bewitching food world, might as well have a look around while i'm here.

The people were surprised to see me cause this doesn't get a lot of human visitors but at least they weren't swarming me, though word seemed to spread quickly and suddenly everyone was welcoming me, mama had told me a bit about this the people of the bewitching food world are rather friendly.

And as i went through the shops lining the streets it seemed to be true as the shop owners and random passers by were rather friendly, i didn't mind at least they let me have my space, after done with shopping i went through the various restaurants and a few bars scattered around the village.

I decided to make my final stop at Tengu Castle owned by a family friend named Brunch, i say family friend but really only mama is friends with him, besides the last time he visited was four years ago for the cooking fest, him and mom have a sort of rivalry whenever they compete in the fest, and also i have a crush on him.

Anyway as i stood right at the door i took a deep breath and shouted "Rise and shine, Brunch you have a guest!!!" though i don't have papa's abilities he did taught me a few tricks on how to control my voice, they come in handy at times, i did inherit his Hell Ears though cause soon i heard a shout reply from a few ways a way "Shut yer mouth brat! I'm coming!!!" i smiled a bit and waited.

A few seconds later Brunch came running in but slid to a stop infront of me kicking up a sand cloud for a bit, it seemed he was about to yell at me but stopped as he looked at me, i just tilted my head "What?"i asked.

~Brunch~

Who was this angelic vision in front of me? I mean i knew it was Suzume and it has been some time since we saw each other, but this beautiful woman in front of me wasn't the bratty Suzume i remembered, she had a figure resembling her mother in her younger days before two kids, her face was more sculpted a perfect mix of Ao's and that bastard Zebra's face, her hair as messy and wild as always had grown out resembling an untamed wild fire, her eyes a shining amber, she was taller too reaching about the same height as her mother.