Chapter Four ~ The Gentleman Coco

~Ao~

I was flying on the White Dragon i found in the cave under my house five years ago, i've named him Shiro and we've been together ever since, anyway getting off track, i was flying on Shiro heading to the cave where illusive Puffer Whale is returning after a ten year migration.

As we were flying towards the cave i saw an empty town where a train had just arrived where a familiar blue dot came out of, i had Shiro fly in closer and the blue got was Toriko like i had thought "Toriko!"i called.

~Third~

Toriko looked around hearing his name be called, then he looked up and saw Ao landing in on a White Dragon "Ao!What on earth is that?"Toriko asked pointing to the White Dragon as Ao landed, Ao jumped off the White Dragon standing next to it "He is Shiro a White Dragon i found in the cave under my house when i was 18"Ao explained as she petted Shiro a bit.

"What's a White Dragon?"Toriko asked tilting his head "I'll explain later right now though do you have any idea what's going on here?The whole town is empty"Ao said pointing to the town, Toriko was going to explain that a beast would attack the town when giant footsteps sounded through the buildings and out stepped a Kuendon a pterosaurian beast capture level 10.

Shiro growled wanting to fight the beast but Ao told him that the mess they would make from fighting would be too much, luckily the White Dragon didn't have to fight the beast as a man walked up scaring the Kuendon away, "I guess my prediction was right, i'll be visited by a pain in the neck but it didn't predict you'd drop by Ao"the man said smiling at the girl.

Ao smiled back at him "Been a while Coco"she said "That's the hospitality i'd expect from the Gentlemen of the Four Heavenly Kings"Ao nudged his side rather roughly "And the Gourmet Queen, Coco"Toriko added rubbing his side shooting a glare at Ao who acted innocent.

Coco chuckled a bit "Yes i'm the Gentleman and you're the Glutton and of course our Queen"he said bowing to her a bit, Ao looked away blushing a bit "I've missed you Toriko, Ao"Coco said as Komatsu turned to him "Wait Toriko this whole time we were going to meet one of the Heavenly Kings?And i didn't wear a tie"he complained.

~skip~

"My cabin is just ahead"Coco said as the group was walking up some steep hills, well Ao was riding on Shiro flying at approximately Toriko's height "So uhm mister Coco sir you're a total legend, why are you living out here in the boonies?"Komatsu asked clearly out of breath.

"Right now i'm a fortune teller and nothing more"Coco simply said, before Komatsu could as more Ao had Shiro bonk him on the head "Curiosity killed the cat you know"she said before landing on the cliff up ahead.

"So you know what's Zebra up to these days?"Toriko asked Coco, just the mere mention of his name made Ao blush like a school girl in love and poke her fingers together, she may or may not have a crush on him because of that totally "accidental" kiss but that doesn't default him to be her choice.

"Paying his debts in Gourmet Prison"Coco said with a small almost nondeductible growl as he noticed Ao blush at the mention of Zebra's name, Toriko scoffed a bit having noticed that as well "So the black sheep finally got penned in"he said when they came to a stop at the cliff.

"This brings me back"Toriko said remembering to all those times before when it was the four of them while Ao was away training somewhere else "The four of us training so hard in the garden we barely survived"he said while Ao was remembering back to her training, it was ten times more brutal then the others could imagine.

"So long ago yes?"Coco asked remembering back to those times as well, then something flew past them covering them in a shadow, "A giant crow?"Komatsu asked looking at the crow as it circled them "Here to give us a lift Kiss?"Coco asked referring to the crow, Shiro huffed a bit glaring at the crow which was slightly bigger then him.

Ao giggled a bit at Shiro and petted him "Don't worry big guy, you'll grow bigger then that in no time"she said, which was true, every day Shiro grew bigger then he was the last day, "Wow an Emperor Crow, lord of the sky i thought they had all gone extinct"Toriko said not sounding as surprised when he saw Shiro, since Shiro is a White Dragon and they are the stuff of legend.

And Komatsu was just as scared and amazed to see Kiss as he was to see Shiro, the crow landed next to Coco "This is my old friend Kiss"Coco said introducing the crow "Is there room enough for four?"he asked and Kiss crowed in response.

They had resolved the matter so that Ao would fly on Shiro with Toriko while Coco would fly on Kiss with Komatsu, after arriving where Coco was staying they went inside where Coco had already prepared a meal, they got to talking about their menus of life.

"Your decision to end the meal with Rainbow Fruit is quite fitting and just as i foretold"Coco said once Toriko had told him his menu of life, "And you Ao how is your menu coming along?"Coco asked "Well i have picked my drink and desert i still have a lot to fill, i was hoping to fill the fish meal slot with Puffer Whale"she said.

"That's right you're a chef too so it must be extra hard for you to pick your menu"Coco said and Ao nodded, Komatsu was looking at Ao in wonder he would have never guessed she was a chef 'Looks are deceiving i guess' he thought "Yeah your meals are the best Ao"Toriko grinned and patted her back.

"You haven't tasted anything yet, i've gotten way better since those days as a kid when we trained together"Ao smirked, Coco smiled and Toriko grinned as they both said "Can't wait" Komatsu was exited too, they talked about getting to the Puffer Whale cave and what waited along the way like the Devil Python for example, but despite that they decided to forge ahead.