Chapter Twenty Five ~ Dreams of the past

~Ao~

There's a certain fruit that is ripe during this time of year, i had a feeling the kings except Zebra who was out hunting still would be going to get some so i thought why not hopped on Shiro and flew to Autumn Mountain, once there i could see Kiss circling around something and Quinn with Sunny so i assumed Toriko and Terry were down in the forest "Let's greet them shall we Shiro?"i smirked a bit.

~Third~

"Coco you bastard, you made another beautiful entrance"Sunny said pouting before he jumped down, just then a huge roar broke through the sky ringing all around the mountain range and in the others ears, a full grown White Dragon landed behind Toriko and Komatsu and a top it's head was Ao.

"What do you think of that?!"she called to the others "I could of gone without it!"Toriko called his ears still ringing, Ao just giggled as Shiro lowered his head and she got off "Yo!"she smiled "Don't yo me what's with that huge thing?! It's bigger then this mountain range!"Sunny yelled "That's just Shiro, he's all grown up now"i smiled petting the White Dragon's massive head.

"Ao-san did you come for the Spnash too?"Komatsu asked, Ao nodded "I had a feeling you all would be after it too so i thought why not"she said shrugging a bit "Also i can't have you getting the whole harvest, i'm getting extra for Zebra, truthfully i hope to find a few seeds for my garden"she said.

The other three smirked "So it's a competition then? I had predicted this"Coco said "I'm gonna capture more then any of you!"Toriko said with a grin "It wouldn't be beautiful to lose"Sunny said, Ao smiled giggling a bit "This is gonna be fun"she grinned, with that the four split up and began hunting for Spnash.

~Ao~

Truthfully i was kinda nervous since Toriko has Komatsu who has incredible food luck with him, but who knows maybe luck will favor me today, who knows, anyway i walked around the mountain in a mostly random fashion but soon enough i came across a veritable orchard of Spnash and other fruit trees.

I gathered all of the Spnash and a few of the other fruits before gathering an assortment of seeds, with this i'm pretty sure i have a seed from a fruit of every kind i can finally start my own orchard, anyway with the fruits and seeds in hand i met up with the other three, we each tallied how many we gathered and i was the winner, yay, XD

With that Komatsu made some fruit salad and we had a small party, Toriko we should try gathering the ingredients to papa's full course menu again, a nice idea but what the three didn't know was that i had already gathered those a long time ago, only Zebra knew that, but regardless of that i think i'll still sit out on it unless Zebra decided to tag along with them.

Anyway once done with the small party, i put what i gathered in containers and had Shiro carry them as i flew back home, once there i put the fruits in storage and got started on my orchard, Truth is i picked such a remote area for my home cause it had conditions perfect for all sorts of foods to grow, even though i can go hunting whenever i run out of food it's just such a hassle and i have found Agriculture to be a lot of fun actually.

Anyway around dinner time i had gotten my orchard started now to just wait for them to grown, but that's not the point cause Zebra returned XD, i was so delighted he got back from the hunt i had been lonely without him, next time he goes out i'm going with whether he wants me to or not, with Zebra's return i made a huge feast for him and after we did it before going to sleep.

In my dreams i recalled back to those old days, papa had called us on a treasure hunt on the 8th biotope well the point was to go through all of the biotopes and gather the old mans full course ingredients, so we started with the 8th which held the appetiser.

Five kids stood in a line i was between Toriko and Zebra this was way back when i was no more then eight and also around the time when papa had started training us five, anyway after getting the objective we ran off ignoring papa rambling on about something.

Reaching the cave we decided to split up, after a while of just wondering around the twisting cave i got lost, i ended up in an unstable area of the cave which just happened to collapse trapping me in a dead end, i lost track of time continuously calling for help but i did know i was hungry by how my stomach was growling, then even though my throat was sore i curled into a ball and started crying.

Just then though i heard grunting as the rubble got pushed from the entrance and in the entrance i saw my rescuer, Zebra "Ao i thought it was you, did you get lost?"he asked, i nodded a bit rubbing my eyes "Were you crying?"he smirked teasingly "I was not!"i said and he just laughed "Stop laughing!"i yelled at him.

"Sorry, come on everyone's waiting"Zebra said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of there, i blushed a bit as he continued to pull me, i watched his back and held his hand, i didn't know what i was feeling but i knew that i liked it, then i tripped taking Zebra down with me and we ended up sharing an accidental kiss.

"Waah!"i yelped backing off and turning my back to him covering my face and blushing, my first kiss!!! Gyaah!!!, i remember mentally squealing, Zebra was just laughing "Come on, the old man has been worried sick"he said taking my hand again, i just nodded still blushing and followed him to the outside where everyone was waiting.

"Ao, are you okay?! My sweet baby girl i'm never letting you out of my sight again!"papa yelled grabbing me in a hug, i giggled "Papa your mustache is tickling me!"i whined but hugged him back regardless, with that my sleepy mind drifted into other dreams.