Chapter Two ~ The Kings Reaction

~Third~

Toriko was on his way to IGO headquarters by request of the president, he wondered what it was about but decided not to dwell on it, arriving at the headquarters he went to the heights floor, where to his surprise Coco, Sunny and even Zebra were already there.

Skipping the reunion as Ichiryu stepped inside the room with a huge grin on his face "Boys i have an announcement"he said in a suspiciously overly cheerful tone, the four said nothing prompting for Ichiryu to continue.

"You're all engaged to my daughter Ao!"Ichiryu cheerfully announced, "WHAT?!?!?!?!"Zebra was the first one to yell in an outrage the other followed in protest, "ENOUGH!!!"yelled Ichiryu making the four men shut up.

"Ao will ultimately decide who she'll marry"Ichiryu said and the men made no protest, Toriko didn't know what to feel Ao was his friend and nothing more but he will give it a shot, Coco always had a crush on Ao he felt confident with his shot, Sunny could care less Ao was a friend and nothing more and he wanted it to stay that way, Zebra felt really confident that Ao would pick him since they shared their first kiss, sure it was an accident but he was still very confident "Anyway off you go that's all i had to say"Ichiryu said waving them off as the four men left.

(A/N: short chapter i know but i couldn't really come up with anything else for this)