Chapter Thirty Six ~ In the Gourmet World

~Ao~

We had barely set out but as the others were on top i rushed to the bathroom and threw up, Zebra having followed me held my hair back and patted my back, after emptying my guts i groaned leaning back.

Zebra put his hand on my cheek, i smiled nuzzling into it "It's not too late to go back, just hop on Shiro and fly back"he said a worried look on his face, "I already told you i can do that at any time, i can handle myself"i said "I know but"i cut him off "No buts, you know why i'm not worried?"i asked and continued before Zebra could answer "Cause i know you'll protect me"i smiled, Zebra nodded though he still seemed worried.

~Third~

"Say since when Zebra started wearing jewelry?"Toriko asked "Oh so you noticed?"Coco asked "Hmph i still say that ring is tacky it doesn't have any jewelry"Sunny said "So what it's about?" Toriko asked "Didn't you know? Married men wear a ring"Coco said "Married?!?!? Since when?!?!"Toriko asked "Since two months ago"Coco said "I see"Toriko nodded.

It was then Zebra and Ao joined them on the top, Zebra plopped himself on one of the chairs pulling Ao on his lap making her yelp a bit, she then giggled and cuddled him relaxing on the recliner, the others then talked about the new measuring device IGO had developed, it had data for over a million species of ingredients in the Gourmet World, but no one knew he the data belonged to.

~Ao~

"Who gives a shit about that?"Zebra pipped up "A few milling ain't nearly enough to cover all of Gourmet World, i wonder how long we'll be able to use that thing, let's start by testing it, oh there's a perfect one to test it out on"he said hearing something in the distance, while i was leaning on him holding up my head with my hands.

Then things got a little hectic as the sea itself attacked the beast that had been attacking us, while the others were in a panic i sat on the recliner just keeping my cool watching the others as they cut through Thorn Ocean, i moved a bit as Zebra laid back down "Ao-san how come you didn't help?!"Toriko asked, "Huh? Why should i? It was just some water"i said "Yeah it was still fun though a nice warm up"Zebra said laughing a bit.

I smiled as we arrived the Harbor of Evil Spirits leading to Yutou Island, the third and most dangerous entrance to the Gourmet World, looking around there were countless shipwrecks and evil spirits "In Gourmet World there are a total of eight major continents each with their on area, we're entering area eight"i said as we hit a wall of fog.

"This is where Acacia's salad AIR should be"i added "Just how much did the old man tell you about this place Ao?"Toriko asked "Just the eight areas and which one holds which ingredient"i said "So have you eaten Acacia's full course?"Toriko again asked, i bit my lip a bit and looked away "All except CENTER and GOD"i said and ignored him as he went on a rant about how we were supposed to do this together and how he wanted to share it with everyone and all that.

"That was like ten years ago, papa put your training on hold way back when you four went your own ways, but i jumped right in on the second phase, papa had planned to have me do it later too but i convinced him other wise, anyway it doesn't matter now"i said, Toriko pouted a bit and turned to Zebra "Did you know about this?"he asked, "Of course, Ao can't keep anything secret from me"he said.

"Not true i was able to keep that secret for six weeks"i said, he just huffed and turned away anyway moving through the fog we fell through the ground but Quinn grabbed onto to the ledge, some beast attacked her but Kiss got them off then an old man looking things appeared and Zebra attacked them.

Toriko and Coco got caught though and Toriko told Zebra to put up a barrier "Huh? Zebra-san you're not gonna help them?!"Komatsu asked "Are you stupid think of the worst case scenario"i said "Huh?"Komatsu asked "What we absolutely need to avoid in order to move forward is being wiped out, if i went to help those guys there'd be a real chance that could happen, not that i would die though"Zebra said.

"He's right, we don't know our enemy in the Gourmet World and well knowing those two they'll be okay right?"Sunny asked "Why the questioning tone? They will be fine, as for the enemy i don't know any more then you except for a few, besides i won't help unless asked"i said "Say Matsu, does that "Riddle Chapter" have communication functions?"Sunny asked "It does but i can't get a connection"Komatsu said.

"This crazy dense fog is probably blocking the signal, my supersonic waves are getting thrown all over the place too, i can't use echolocation"Zebra said "I thought that might happen so i made sure to place a tracker on them, my hair"Sunny said "That's new, it would be smart to place those on everyone else too"i said, Sunny huffed flipping his hair "Already have, anyway Ao"he said narrowing his eyes at me, i hummed turning over.

"Have you gained weight?"Sunny asked, i thought about it "I guess a bit"I said though i had a feeling Sunny could tell, it's not like i'm trying to hide it either, on that point i'm pretty sure Coco knows too, i wasn't sure about Toriko though, speaking of Toriko and Coco it seemed they were in trouble judging by how Sunny was acting.

I believed they could handle it so i just sat next to Zebra as he laid down on the recliner again and just chatted to him for a bit before the illusions around us cleared "Zebra-san Ao-san you knew it was an illusion the whole time?!That's how you were taking it so easy right?!"Komatsu asked "Yeah anyhow i'm hungry"Zebra said "I'll go make something"i said hopping down and collecting tears and smoke from the Tounyuudou.

I hopped back up and made some food out of it with Komatsu, with that we all began eating "So Ao, are you pregnant?"Toriko then asked, "Yes"i simply said "In that case you should head back it's too dangerous"he said "It's no use Toriko, she's determined to see this through besides she can head back with Shiro whenever she wants"Zebra said, i nodded "Besides with papa to be here in overprotective mode, i know he'll protect me"i smiled rubbing Zebra's knee he smiled taking my hand and holding it.