Chapter 1~The Ring Wielders

Note from the Author: The picture above is the character Emma. You will learn more about her in the next chapter.

 Zoe's face felt as if it were steaming. She had been fighting for an entire hour and she still couldn't defeat the monster that seemed to have infinite abilities. She clapped her hands together and in a bright yellow light blasted the monster to the end of the park. Then she tiptoed in her yellow boots and the 2D chickens embroidered on the tips of her shoes glowed with excitement. "WHEN WILL YOU GIVE UP?!" She screamed. The bottom of Zoe's hair slowly floated above her side bangs revealing red highlights streaked across her split ends. She clapped once more but this time when her fingers touched a bright light shot right into the monsters transparent face. It bounced all the way to the other end of the park. The see through monster took the form of a snake and slithered up the yellow stockings of her right leg. "Ew! A snake!" Zoe screamed. She tried her best to shake the snake off of and eventually succeeded. The snake flew off her leg and landed back at were it had started at the other end of the park. Zoe was just about to blast it again when a tall figure appeared wearing a light blue jacket with a horn sewn on to the top of the hood. The strange girl snapped her fingers and the monster exploded into water. Then the tall girl turned around and walked away. Zoe took a long suspicious look at the girls attire and read the words Unicorn of the sea written on the back of the hooded jacket. The only other noticeable thing Zoe saw was the blue ring that looked identical to Zoe's yellow one. Zoe then looked at her watch, and ran to her new school.